You're Wounded.

"You still alive there, Penguin?" Kyo mutters to her friend and ally as they enter the sub, she's growing tired and her powers are starting to weaken, she's trying to draw the blood back into Penguin's face whilst Shachi helps him walk.

The boy was unfortunate tonight - the trio had gone to a local bar on the island but there were other pirates present, they didn't seem to mind the boys however, not until Penguin 'nudged' past them. 

Though, in his defence, it was one of them that nudged him so perhaps they were just looking for a fight.

And a fight they got, the Heart Pirates came out victorious but Kyo had to deal with the girl on the opposing crew since Shachi and Penguin couldn't bring themselves to attack 'such beauty' - perverts.

And everything after the fight involved her using her devil fruit to cease a nosebleed and that gave her a bit of a headache.

"What happened to you guys?!" Uni blurts at the trio as they enter the lounge, his eyes taking in the state of the three as he scampers up to his feet and rushes over to Shachi to check him over. 

"There were pirates at the bar but don't worry, we dealt with them~!" The redheaded boy chimes with a bright smile, earning himself an eyeroll from Kyo in the process.

Way to make it sound like we were the ones causing trouble, Shachi...

"Oh, Kyo, your back is bleeding." Ikkaku's voice emerges from behind, her hand only barely managing to brush against the blood-stain on Kyo's teal jumper before the girl shrugs the touch away, the distraction causes her powers to cease which leads to blood gushing from Penguin's nose. 

"It'll heal. Deal with this one, his nose is bleeding. Though, I think that's due to the opposing crew having a pretty female amongst their members rather than any actual assault." Upon essentially throwing Penguin at the concerned girl, Kyo then tries to swiftly take her leave but instead she finds herself being dragged out of the lounge entirely, an iron-like grip on her bicep. 

Out of instinct, she glances down at the hold on her arm to find a tattooed hand.

Oh, hell.

"Trafalgar--"

"That wound needs to be cleansed, otherwise it'll get infected." The raven voices as he pulls her into the med bay before releasing her arm. His tone is a clear indication that his ideals are firm and honestly, Kyo's not too surprised, he is a doctor after all. 

But this still troubles her.

"I can deal with it myself." Despite her voice sounding calm, she still comes off as a bratty child, Law staring down at her with a subtle smirk decorating his lips.

"Really? A wound on your back? Go ahead, patch it up yourself." All he gains in response is a pout, he knows damn well that she couldn't possibly reach it back there and even if she could, she wouldn't be able to see how effectively she's treating it. "Just turn around and remove your sweater, I won't ask twice."

And just like that, her heels have dug themselves just a little deeper into the ground. Her brows knitting together as a scoff escapes her throat. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Trafalgar. I forgot you were my fath--"

"Room."

And it's in this same second, her face falls completely, the girl immediately turning around as asked and gripping onto the hem of her jumper. "Fine, I'll comply! Just don't pull that surgery shit on me!" It's certainly no secret that she hates being on the receiving end to Law's abilities - some might consider that her karma though, since when he's using it on other people, she'll watch on in amusement.