Chapter 23

The next morning Joe woke up to a blond boy laying on his chest. It was his favorite way to wake up. He stroked the younger boys hair for while and thought about how happy he is. He was an Oscar winner and had the fittest boyfriend around. He had a busy week ahead of him, filled with interviews and few photo shoots. He knew this was only the beginning and that he was only going to get busier. But he loved it. He loved that everything he worked has paid off, in both his professional and personal life. He stopped stroking Ben's hair and heard a whine from Ben.

"Why'd you stop?" Ben said quietly.

"How long have you been up?" Joe said pulling the boy on top him.

"Only an hour. Was just waiting for you to wake up. Missed you." Ben said straddling the older boy.

Ben leaned forward to kiss Joe, wrapping his arms around his neck. The kiss lasted a minute, Ben and Joe fighting for dominance. Ben giving up and let Joe win this time. Ben pulled away when Joe palmed at his erection.

"Has that been up for an hour too?" Joe said with a smirk.

Ben just nodded his head, kissing Joe's jaw and trailing down his neck. He couldn't help but grind down on Joe a few times. He felt Joe's dick go from semi hard to fully erect in about 30 seconds. Ben smiled into Joe's neck, proud of himself. Ben tweaked Joe's nipples with one hand while using the other rub up and down the old boys body. 

"You're beautiful Joe. I can't believe you're mine. I'm terrified I'm gonna wake up and this was all just some dream." Ben said caressing Joe's body. He switched hands to give the other nipple some attention.

Joe let out a deep moan, throwing his head back. Joe squeezed Ben's ass as he slowly bucked his hips for friction. The room was filled their moans and it was driving both boys mad.

"I can't believe your mine either. I love you." Joe said a little out of breath.

"I love you too. But if you don't fuck me soon I might love you a little less." Ben said with a smirk.

Joe's eyes went a little too wide. He remembered Ben's secret last night, but he thought maybe only Ben said that because he thought that's what the other boy wanted to hear. Joe didn't want Ben to do anything he wasn't comfortable with. He started getting lost in his thoughts but pulled himself back before he was too far gone.

"You really want me to? You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm fine bottoming." Joe said playing with Ben's hair.

"I really want to." Ben said grinding down a bit hard into the older boy. Joe let a high pitched whine.

Joe gently pushed Ben off so he could grab the condoms and lube from their dresser. When he turned back to the bed, his eyes lit up as he saw Ben spread out on the bed naked. He looked like an angel and Joe wanted devour him. He climbed on the bed between Ben's legs, stroking his thigh gently.

"How do you want to do this? It'll hurt less on your hands and knees." Joe said voice a little shaky.

"No, wanna see you." Ben protested.

Joe nodded and went in to kiss his boyfriend. He pulled back only to pour a generous amount of lube on his hands and warming it up a bit. He put his hands on Ben's thigh, moving them up a little more and gesturing him to spread them a bit wider.

"It's gonna feel weird at first, but let me know if there is any pain and I'll stop. " Joe said teasing Ben's rim with one finger. He said how tensed Ben became and started to get nervous. "Just relax Benny, not gonna hurt you. Wanna make you feel good. Can't do that it if you don't relax love." Joe finished, peppering kisses between Ben's thighs.

Ben nodded and relaxed his body as much as he could. Joe started stroking his cock slowly and he pushed in one finger to his first knuckle. He stopped to look up and Ben who gave him a reassuring nod. Joe pushed his finger all the way in, giving Ben a few seconds to adjust to the unfamiliar feeling.

"You feel so good around me. How do you feel Benny, talk to me." Joe said stroking Ben with a tighter grip.

"Different, doesn't hurt." Ben said smiling.

Joe took that as the good ahead for him to start pushing his finger in and out. Ben tensed up for a minute but relaxed and Joe peppered kisses to his cock, telling him how good he's doing. After a minute, Joe inserted a second finger. He was gonna wait to move but Ben shouted, "FUCK, move them Joe". Joe slowly inserted them in and out a few times before scissoring them inside the younger boy. He started at a slower pace but quickly picked it up as the blond boy started to thrust down on Joe's fingers. Whines and whimpers escaped Ben's mouth, he slightly embarrassed with how feminine he sounds but then he see's Joe smirking at him and realized that he should never be embarrassed in front of Joe.

"I'm gonna add one more. Okay, Love? Does it feel good?" Joe asked with pure serenity in his voice.

"Yeah do it, feels okay Joe." Ben teased his boyfriend. 

Joe inserted a third finger and thrusting in and out, trying to find that little bundle of nerves. He found it after a few thrusts and he said Ben nearly folded in half. He aimed for that spot on purpose every time. He wanted Ben to feel good and also make him squirm after Ben teased him about it only feeling okay. He stopped stroking Ben's cock, afraid he might come. Ben was coming undone and pushing down hard on Joe's fingers.

Ben was seeing stars and knew if Joe kept going he would come right there.

"Joe stop, I'm ready. Need you." Ben said biting down on his own hand.

Joe pulled his fingers out slowly, leaned forward to kiss Ben's lips quickly before rolling a condom on and adding more lube.

"Want you so bad, can't wait to be inside you. Tell me if your in pain, okay?" Joe said pushing the head of his cock inside of Ben.

He kept pushing in at a slow pace, stopping for a few seconds to let Ben adjust before pushing in again. Once he was fully seated inside Ben, he crashed his lips into Ben's and started to stoke Ben again to distract him from the stretching feeling. He wrapped Ben's legs around his waist.

"So good Benny, you feel so god around me. So tight, dreamed about this. Talk to me, are you okay?" Joe kept babbling as he kissed up and down Joe's neck.

"Feel full, a good full." Ben said out of breath, tears filling his eyes from mostly pleasure but just a touch of pain. "You can move, please Joe." 

Joe pulled out about half way before pushing back in. He kept the at that until he felt Ben relax. He pulled out nearly all the way before pushing back in, a little rough. Ben seemed not mind as he moaned Joe's name repeatedly. Which made Joe start to lose it. Joe knew he wasn't gonna last long and he could tell Ben wouldn't either. Neither boys cared about coming too quick. Joe adjusted Ben's hips so he could hit Ben's prostate, he struggled at first but quickly found. He hit it with each thrust and Ben was soon coming into Joe's hand. Joe thrust into Ben four more times and he was spilling into the condom.

They stayed like that for a moment before Joe carefully pulled out of the blond boy. He tossed the condom out and picked up a shirt off the floor to quickly clean up Ben. He did his best but gave up. He figured they'd be showering soon anyways.  He jumped on the bed and pulled Ben in for snuggle. Ben was too fucked out to move himself. 

"How was it?" Joe asked nervously.

"s'good. Don't think I'll be moving for a while." Ben said pulling the blanket over them both.

"We have to shower, Ben." Joe said rolling his eyes.

"Mhm maybe not. Tell me a secret." Ben said changing the subject.

"I'm pretty sure Lucy is home and heard us. You're pretty loud, I love it. Tell me a secret." Joe said pulling Ben closer to him so he could kiss his forehead.

"I never want to top again. I mean we can switch once in a blue moon but that was so bloody fantastic, Joe." Ben said, his voice sounded small but content. 

"Eh we'll see about that." Joe said rolling them over so he could spoon Joe from behind.