Chapter 4

Ben, Joe, Rosemary and Lucy became very close friends. Spending the summer doing everything and anything together. Summer was nearly over and Lucy decided to throw a party to end the summer. Ben, Joe, and Rosemary showed to early to help set up. Joe greeted Lucy with a big hug and even bigger kiss.

"Alright love birds, get a room" Ben said half joking.

It was weird for him to see Joe show affection to a person that wasn't him.

"I'd love to get a room" Lucy said winking. Joe half smiled and kept setting up for the party.

The party was in full effect and everyone was very well drunk. Joe and Lucy were dancing and Ben kept watching. He always loved how carefree Joe was. He loved how Joe moved his hips. He could see Joe whisper something to Lucy and the two of them made their way upstairs. Ben knew what was gonna happen and decided to focus on Rosemary. He loved Rosemary. Joe and Lucy were upstairs in her room. Sitting on her bed making out. They haven't done anything besides make out, maybe second base, a little below the waist, his waist not hers.

"Take off your pants" Lucy said taking her top off. Joe didn't like how rushed it felt.

"Slow down" he said between kisses. He slowed things down for a bit, but decided it was time.

"I'm nervous." Joe said. He was naked and hovering over her.

"Me too, but I want to." Lucy said, grabbing his member and guiding him into her.

Lucy kept moaning his name as he awkwardly thrusted into her. He kept thinking if this is how sex was suppose to be. He was trying to enjoy himself, Lucy was enjoying himself. He could feel him getting softer and Lucy noticed.

"Do you need me to do anything?" She asked.

"Just gimmie a second, sorry love." He said kissing her.

He tried to get harder by looking at her boobs, he thought of porn he watched before with Ben. Then he thought of Ben and he could feel the blood rushing to his member. He was thinking of Ben as he thrusted into Lucy.

He kept doing that until Lucy asked, "Joe, are you crying!?"

He jumped off of her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Joe, whats wrong?" Lucy asked.

"I'm gay, Lucy. I love you and I want you in my life. But not as a lover. I'm gay and I'm sorry." Joe said sobbing.

Lucy sat on the bed in silence, she didn't know what to say. He got dressed, ran out her room, found Ben, and told him he's going.

"I'm not letting you go alone." Ben said putting his drink in the garbage.

Joe stood there, it was obvious he was crying but Ben knew better than to ask him in a crowded room.

"What about Rosemary?" Joe said concerned.

"She's sleeping over at Lucy's, I'll call her when we get home." Ben reassured him.

Both boys were drunk and walked in silence. Ben knew Joe would talk when he was ready. Joe couldn't tell his best mate he though of him when he was having sex with his now ex girlfriend.

"Tell me a secret" Ben said quietly, he knew that would get his best mate to talk.

"Lucy and I broke up." Joe spit out like word vomit.

"Sorry mate is that what's got you so upset-?" Ben could barely finish before Joe cut him off.

"I'm gay." Joe said stopping on the sidewalk.

"Didn't expect that, I'm assuming that caused the break up? You know I love you right? Gay, straight, bi what have you." Ben said hugging his best friend. Joe started crying and Ben started crying.

"Tell me a secret" Joe said wiping his tears.

"Rosemary wants to move in together and I'm not sure if I'm ready to get that serious with her. I like her but I'm not sure if shes my type." Ben said.

"Not your type!?" You been in love with her since we were 5!" Joe said shaking Bens shoulders.

"Not crazy about the blonde hair, blue eyes. I like darker features." Ben said casually.

"Well don't dump her cos her hair is blonde" Joe said laughing.

Ben didn't know how to say he wanted to date the girl version of Joe. They made their way home and got into bed. Both boys laughing about how drunk they both were. Joe was already feeling so accepted and so much better about coming out.