Chapter 21

Ben was a bit taken back and Joe must have noticed the surprised look on his face. It's not that Ben forgot, he thought Joe had forgotten. Joe pulled Ben into the bathroom, taking the lead. Both boys did a quick glance of the room. It was a clean and small private bathroom. A small chair, end table in the far corne, there was a private toilet off to the side.

"You didn't have to tell the world you love me." Ben said looking at the ground.

Ben couldn't see Joe's eyes but he was 109% sure he rolled them.

"Benny" Joe said tipping his chin up, "I want everyone to know you're mine. Wanna shout it from the roof." Joe finished pressing a kiss to his lips.

Ben pulled him closer, pushing harder into the kiss. Joe took control of the kiss, his hands unbuttoning Ben's Jacket, sliding it off and resting it on the chair. He did the same to his own jacket. He was back kissing the blond boy, hands sliding up Ben's body, back down to cup his ass and giving it a firm squeeze. Ben moaned quietly into Joe's mouth. Joe took the opportunity to slip his tongue in Ben's mouth. Gently at first but going a bit rougher as Ben relaxed more. Ben rested his hands on Joe's hips, slipping one of his legs between Joe's legs, feeling the older boys hard member. Pressing harder against each other, rocking their hips together, both coming undone, the kiss getting messier.

Joe pulled away first, face flushed, swollens lips, and pupils blown. Ben looked the exact same looking back at Joe.

"I believe you said you we're gonna suck me off if I won an Oscar. And I do believe I won one." Joe said, flashing a wicked grin at the younger boy.

"You want me to?" Ben asked, trying to sound confident but coming across shy.

"I've wanted your mouth on me since you first arrived. Can't stop thinking about you. Just wanna touch you." Joe said palming his own erection to give himself some relief.

Ben mirrored Joe's actions.

"I Thought maybe I wasn't very good our first time and you didn't want to do things with me. Then how come you really haven't touched me then?" Ben rambled on.

"Jesus Christ Benny, you have got to stop being so insecure. I haven't been going crazy on you because you keep telling me you're scared or not ready. I want you to be comfortable. Tell me a secret." Joe said grabbing Ben's hands.

"Wanna suck you off. If you want me to. Tell me a secret" Ben said a little bit louder than his average speaking voice.

"Yes, please Benny." Joe said unbuckling his belt and trousers and pulling them down almost embarrassingly fast .

Ben kissed down his jawline, peppering kisses down his neck while hands ran up and down his sides. He was about to start stripping him of his shirt but glanced at Joe to make sure it was okay. Joe nodded and Ben unbuttoned his shirt and flinging it in the direction of the chair. Ben stared at Joe's body in awe before he went back to kissing his chest, flicking one of his nipples with his tongue while he teased the other one with his finger. Joe let out a deep moan and Ben switched to the other nipple.

"You gonna keep teasing me or you planning on sucking me off any time soon?" Joe said.

He was rucking his hips forward to get any type of friction. Ben place his hands on Joe's hips, holding them still.

"Patience, love." Ben said flashing a twisted grin at Joe.

He peppered more kisses down his stomach, down his happy trail, before he finally made it to his pants. Ben palmed Joe's erection and making Joe moan deep from within.

"You never stop talking and now you wanne be quiet?" Ben said pulling his pants down, letting the older boys cock spring free.

"Please, Ben. Please" Joe begged.