Chapter 15

The boys collapsed in the bed, legs intertwined, and occasionally kissing each other gently. They did that in silence for a few minutes. Soaking each other in, remembering what each other felt like. Joe missed feeling Ben's fit body; how thick his thighs are, how muscular his arms are, his soft lips, and his smooth baby face. He kept touching Ben everywhere. He wanted to tell Ben how beautiful he is, how perfect his body is. How much he loved him and wanted to be with him. Joe didn't want to come on too strong and frighten Ben. He was just glad his Benny was in his Bed. Ben loved Joe touching him, sent shivers down his spine, good shivers. Ben put his hand on Joe's face, running his thumb across his stubble. He loved when Joe had stubble, even though he was jealous his facial hair never looked as nice as Joe's. He loved how Joe was thin with some muscle. He loved how he knew he could toss Joe around in the best way possible. Ben wanted to tell Joe that he was beautiful. He wanted to tell him how he wants to stay here. But he was nervous, chemistry isn't what they lacked. It was timing. Both boys laid tangled in each other, too nervous to say what they really wanted.

"These sheets are nice." Ben said laughing.

"My first time in them, put them on for you." Joe said putting his hand Ben's smooth face. He ran his thumb across his cheek, smiling at the younger boy.

"You look beautiful. I mean you're always beautiful, but something about you here in LA. Laying in my bed. You look like you belong here." Joe said, testing the waters.

Ben's heart started pounding, he moved closer to Joe and pressed his forehead against the brunette's.

"I want to stay for a while, get things sorted out. Maybe get a job coaching. I don't want to be away from you. Actually, I can't be away from you." Ben said quietly into the Joe's mouth.

He kissed the older boy before he got his answer. Slipping his tongue into his mouth, holding each other tight. Everything came natural to them and they were always in tune with each others movements. Joe pulled away first.

"Oh thank God, I didn't know how many hints I had to drop! I can't be away from you either. Been feckin killing me not being able to kiss you whenever I want." Joe said kissing his lips.

After a silent snuggle, Ben sat up and stared at Joe.

"So are you like.. does that mean?.." Ben trailed off. He looked towards Joe, waiting for an answer from his incoherent mumbling.

"I'm sorry mate, what was that? Benjamin Hardy! Are you asking me if I'll be your boyfriend?" Joe said sitting up next to him. Ben's face turned red.

"Joe, I want you to be my boyfriend. That is if you want too. Maybe the timing isn't right but I don't care I'm done going back and fourth.." Ben said But was cut off by Joe jumping on him.

Joe knocked Ben down on the bed and kissed him.

"I don't wanna spend another minute not being your boyfriend." Joe said pulling away from the kiss.

Joe was nervous, he had a few thoughts in his head. He only had sex one time, well barely one time. He was nervous Ben would want to rush because he's more experienced. Ben noticed his boyfriend getting lost in his own thoughts.

"Tell me a secret." Ben asked, hoping to ease Joe's mind.

"We're 19 now and you're my boyfriend now. Aren't we too old for this?" Joe asked raising an eyebrow.

"I wanna do this until were 99 years old. Now tell me a bloody secret." Ben said rolling them over so he was on top of the brunette.

"I'm afraid to have sex. Well not afraid but nervous. You're experienced and I'm not. I don't want to rush. Tell me a secret." Joe said not looking at the boy above him.

"Rosemary doesn't have a penis, Joe. My secret? I'm afraid I'll never be good enough for you." Ben said back.

"What was it you said 10 years ago? 'We're a bunch of mad men?'. Ben you are more than I deserve." Joe said pulling him in for a kiss.

Both boys felt a weight off their shoulder as they confessed to each other. They stayed in bed until their stomachs started to growl. Joe cooked pasta while Ben sat and watched. They talked about the upcoming Oscars, Ben's move to the states, Ben told Joe he needed a hair cut. Typical boyfriend conversation. They kept throwing that word around. It rolled off their tongues like they've been saying for years.

"My boyfriend can cook!" Ben shouted with a mouthful of pasta.

He always spoke with food in his mouth and Joe loved it.

"My boyfriends a goof." Joe said laughing back him.