Conflicting feelings (Chapter 15)

Jack's POV:

The night out with Mark was one of the most incredible I had ever had. It was a grand time and in the end I had gotten closer to my highschool crush. It was fun, but I couldnt help but feel bad for ditching Felix. I'd have to make it up to him today. It was a Sunday, not like it mattered because we were still on our break from school. I was just staring at the floor from sitting at the edge of my bed, so easily getting lost in my own thoughts and wonder. I then realized I should probably pick up my phone and do something productive.

Scrolling through the constant feed of posts on social media, I found something peculiar on my recommended. It was Mark's Instagram, and said it recommended him because we had mutual friends. I took my time to take in every detail and every post of his feed, he seemed to be so chill here, but very strict at school, "stiff" as Felix had once called him. I decided I didnt want anyone else telling me who or what other people were.

I finally got back on task, texting Felix.

"Hey Fe, sorry for the flake out last night. Hope everything's okay! See ya soon you swedish bastard."
I had sent as usual, not expecting an answer from him in a while.

Mark's POV:

"OH FUCKING SHITTY TITS!" I exclaimed as I had lost yet another game of SCP: Containment breach to fucking Radical Larry. I had been recording, all of it was for a video platform I had used to try and entertain, or at least put a smile on someone's face. I kept it a secret, but the mass of followers i had gained was less than low-key.

I smiled at the camera and sad quite a few more stupid things, making myself laugh at my own shitty jokes. Once the video was over, I took it too my video editor, and after an hour and a half of editing, I posted the video.
It was nice to know I didnt need to stress about uploading a second time today. I loved to stack up on videos just so I could post them and be lazy as hell after procrastinating on my homework. I opened my Instagram, seeing quite a few new likes, and a few new followers. None of them were ever familiar, so I closed my apps and tossed my phone on the table.
God I need to work out.
Today's gym day so that's good I guess. I had gained a pound or two, and wanted to turn those flabs into abs. Sooner or later, a muscle shirt and basketball shorts were on, and I was ready to be athletic.
I drove to the nearest gym and got to work, vlogging on a livestream while I worked my ass off trying to get a sexy beach body, though I knew I already had one. How oddly tame the day had been. Lunch was boring and so was everything else. Was I forgetting something? Was I forgetting someone? What happened last night that was so exciting that had made my life boring today? I tried to think, but my mind was completely blank. I couldnt help but know I was missing something. No matter how hard I thought, nothing came up.

I wonder how Amy's doing...

Sean's POV:
I couldnt deny I missed Mark, with his bright red locks and his full and vibrant laugh making everyone else in the room laugh. It was a cute and contagious laugh. I hoped I would be seeing him again soon. That would make me happy.

I had yet to follow the dream boat on Instagram, the social reprocussuons and anxiety weighing too heavily down on my shoulders. There would be a different opportunities for this.

I turned off my phone and walked over to my computer, opening a few programs before opening up a game, and looking at my camera.

"Top of the mornin' to y'a laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and today, we will be playing Minecraft! I know, a change of pace from my usual, but I know itll be an adventure for both of us!"

And so began my let's play of the odd looking game named Minecraft. And so began my Youtune career. How exciting!

A/N
(I return and I live! Yes! It's TRUE! It's been a hell of a long time since I've written for this, but I'm hoping to actually start updating from now on. I think my writing style has gotten a bit better, and I'm ready to show it off! I hope you enjoyed, because I did taking a look back at my tale as old as time.)