So what are the rules? (chapter 3)

Jack's POV:
I wondered to myself what the talk with Felix and my group of friends would be like and how I would tell them I like Mark. But I would leave that to the time. We were gonna meet at a Starbucks near by but I didn't see anyone else in my group but I did see someone else with a particularly red fringe.

Mark's POV:
I was just waiting for Felix to show, what was soooooooo important that he had to see me ASAP. Well it didn't really matter, Amy gave me an iced coffee on the house. " Amy will you be attending my party?" "Oh of course Mark I love going to your party's, will it be at your house again? " Amy asked politely. " Oh, no its at The Alastair Ballroom." "WOW REALLY MARK!" She said out of pure excitement. "Yeah and don't dress up its just a winter formal." "Oh ok see you then!" And she walked away to text her friends. I sighed deeply before I got caught by Jack. "Hey Merk." He said his heavy accent scrambling my name. " Oh hey green head." WHY DID I CALL HIM GREEN HEAD?!? Mental face palm. " Hey Merk I'm waiting for Felix." He said his soft voice getting my attention. "Can I sit here?" He asked almost apologetically "Yeah sure but if any of my friends get here and you don't move don't think I won't shove you." I said trying to sound cool. " Oh do you want me to sit somewhere else because I can if you don't want me here. He said pleadingly. "Nah, but when I tell you to, scram." I said not meaning the words spewing from my mouth.

Jack's POV:
Now was the perfect time to ask about his party, but what do I ask? "So do you care to explain about your party I'm kinda new to the high school party thing?" Mark gave a sigh and started to explain.