Felix's not so stupid suprise (chapter 11)

Jack's POV:
After seeing Mark I was love struck and dazed the entire car ride to god-knows-where and the car stopped. I looked up we were at the pier. "YOU TOOK ME TO A CARNIVAL! THANK YOU!" I screamed. Felix laughed and got out of the car. "There's more to this carnival than you think." Felix said with a smirk. I didn't even care we were at a carnival, I had never been to one! I was super stoked!
We walked to a line and waited, I looked up and saw a giant ferris wheel. While we were waiting people started to push and I got separated from Felix. I bumped into a tall figure and almost fell backwards. Then two large hands wrapped around me catching me pulling me close.

Mark's POV:
I caught Jack midfall, but his small frame was so light. I pulled him up close standing him straight upwards. A small blush painted on my face as Jack's face was really close to mine. Jack's pale face flushed total red. "Bad timing?" I asked standing Jack up straight. "Ummmm no, no, no, no that was really good timing thanks for asking." He said as his face turned as red as a cherry tomato. "He he, well. . ." Jack said shifting in his place. "Well look where we are at the front of the line!" I said enthusiastically. "Oh really?!" He said as his eyes lit up. I gave the woman our tickets to the ride and got into the ferris wheel car. Jack was so giddy he was practically jumping on his seat.

Felix's POV:
I smiled as the two lovebirds walked into the car, I'm so glad my plan worked, after all it was only a matter of time till Mark's party comes.