The cool night (chapter 13)

Mark POV:
As night fell I felt the ride jolt and start moving downward, finally we'll be free. I poked at Jack as he let out a small yawn. We waited until the ride stopped and the guy let us out of the ferris wheel car. A blast of fresh air soothed my sweating body as we walked out. The manager gave us severe apologies and gave us a packet of coupons each.
"Hey there's ice cream on here, wanna go get some?" I said as I saw Jack's eyes light up. "I love ice cream!" He shouted giddy as he grabbed my hand and ran full steam towards the ice cream stand. We waited in line AGAIN just hoping it would go by fast. Then we ordered and grabbed our ice cream. "DAMNIT I forgot to use the coupon!" I shouted face palming. "Heh, so did I Markimoo." He joked as he proceed to horf down his ice cream. We walked around a bit more until Jack got tired and called Felix. After he got off the phone he was clearly disappointed. "Felix already left." He said misrably. "Oh that's fine you can come in my car." I said pushing Jack's shoulder playfully. "Really?" He said looking up at me. "Yes really." I said rolling my eyes. We walked out of the pier to the parking lot. "RACE Y'A TO MY CAR!" I shouted and took off running. Jack was left in the dust with a confused look and took off as well.
That little green bastard tackled me and made me fall.

Jack's POV:
I managed to make Mark fall, I only had a short amount of time before a football player would come racing after me. I sprinted to the area where Felix and I saw Mark's car last. Then a flash of red hair and a black hoodie came zooming past me. Damn, he's fast. I finally got to section F all the way in the near back of the parking lot. I huffed as I saw Mark leaning on his car with a smug look in his face. "Why are you wearing sunglasses, it's like 9 o'clock?" I huffed out. "Cuz that's what the bad boys do." He said giving me a movie star smile. "In you go m'lady." He said opening the door for me. "Oh why thank you sir you're such a gentleman." I said delacately. "My pleasure madam." He said once more before closing the door.