A new day, a new surprise (chapter 1)

It was just a normal day for Mark until Social Studies. Mr. Jakson stood outside for a moment silently talking to someone until Mr. Jakson walked in with a new student. "Everyone, this is Jack, our new transfer student." Mr. Jackson announced. Jack looked around and took a seat besides Mark. Jack silently introduced himself in a low wisper "Hi my name is Jack what's your's?" Mark responded "Mr. Outofyourleague" His baratone voice rang in Jack's ears. Jack listened to the echo in Mark's voice and ignored Mark's sarcasm.

After all of their morning classes Mark headed to lunch. Mark thought about Jack and ruffled his deep red hair. Mark sat at his usual spot, Jack saw Mark and walked over to him, Mark's friends weren't paying attention and talked about sports leaving Mark and Jack to be. "Um hi my name is Jack, I know I told you earlier but it seemed like you weren't paying attention." Jack said and stood awkwardly at Mark's table. " Hey newbie my names Mark." Mark said looking up at Jack. Jack's bright blue eyes putting a trance on Mark. "So, ummmm can I sit here" Jack said motioning to the seat next to Mark. Before Mark could talk someone across the cafeteria motioned to Jack.

Jack took one last look at Mark and jogged over to a teenager named Felix. "Hey Jack wassup bro?" As Felix proceeded to brofist Jack. "Nice t'a see y'a again Felix." Said Jack happily. "Why were you gonna talk to that "stiff" over there?" Felix asked. "Oh Mark?" Said Jack. "Just thought that I could talk to him for a bit and make a new friend." Jack said and smiled. "Oh you don't want to get in the way of "King Muscle" himself." Felix said in a sarcastic manner. "Why not?" Jack asked Felix confused. "He's head jock himself, and he doesn't like talking to newbies like you. In order to get a place at Mark's table is to be a jock, or manage to get popular enough for him to notice you, or if you manage to date Mark IDK." Felix said.

Jack blushed as he thought about Felix ' s words and started day dreaming about Jack dating Mark. Felix caught on to Jack's daydreaming. " Jack don't get any ideas Mark rips right through girl's hearts." Felix said concerned. But Jack still thought about dating the hunk that was Mark and sighed.

"Anyway are you going to Mark's winter party?" Felix asked the table. Ken, Cry, Marzia, Dan and Phil looked at Felix in agreement. Jack wondered why Felix and his friends would go to a party at a person's house (presumably) that they didn't even like. "Why are you guys going to Mark's party? YOU DONT EVEN LIKE HIM?!?" Jack exclaimed. "Everyone goes to Mark's party and the people who don't are mocked until they leave or go to the next one." Felix replied to Jack helpfully. "Oh so I can go?" Jack asked excitedly. "Yes, yes you can." Marzia said in a soft, sweet tone. "WOO HOO!" Jack yelled excitedly as the rest of his table smiled happily.

A/N
(Hey guys thanks for reading my fan-fic just so u know I am I school and have a lot to deal with so progress might be slow so go check out @fandomloves fan-fic since I got some inspiration from "high school fiasco" and give her some love. I'll try to write more thanks, BYE!!)