The car ride (chapter 12)

Mark's POV:

Jack was so cute jumping out of his seat, I started to blush. Why me, why him? But that's what I have and that's what I'll keep. When I popped out of my thought I noticed Jack was twiddling his thumbs as of he needed to tell something. "What's on your mind jumping Jack?" I said, AGAIN WITH THE NICNAMES! Jack started to blush, was it because of what I said or what he was thinking. "Oh u-m w-well I-i was wondering if you w-well u-m. . ."He stuttered out. "What is it silly, spit it out!" I said laughing at Jack's nervousness. "WILLYOUGOTOYOURPARTYWITHME?" He screamed with a question scrambled somewhere in there. "Um care to pass that by me again?" I laughed out. We both laughed at our own stupidity. "Well I was wondering if yo-" Jack couldn't finish because the car jolted to a stop as Jack fell out of the seat. I quickly kneeled down to him and pulled his lower body onto my knees. "Are you alright Jack?" I said concern filling my heart. "Um ow yeah fine." He stuttered as blood dripped from his nose. I grabbed a packed of tissues from my jean pocket and handed one to the small Irishman. "T-thanks." He said relaxing his upper half on my lap. "Do you wanna find out what happened to the ride?" I asked him petting his soft green hair. "Nah I'll just stay here its comfortable." He said stretching and yawning. I picked him up bridal style, he let out a small squeak and I giggled as I walked towards the window to see the sunset. "Wow its that late already?" He said his eyes reflecting the pastel hues of the twilight. I set him down on his seat as he started to fall asleep.

Jack's POV:
I was getting tired, again. I slowly started drifting leaning right. My head was on his shoulder and my eyes were rolling back in my head, and boom I was asleep. I felt a shift but gentle enough to make me stirr only a little. It was more comfortable here and someone stroking my hair made me feel more relaxed
Falling
             Falling
                          Falling asleep.