A new love (chapter 9)

Jack's POV:
Driving home with Mark was a blissful feeling. I luxuriated in the presence of this man like how a sunbather feels in the sun. Although he couldn't say the same because he was on this phone the entire ride but that didn't matter I still got to get glimpses of that gorgeous face. We finally arrived at my house feeling the warm air from the house blast into the chilly winter breeze. We walked in
and I lead him upstairs to my room, a green and black striped room, a comfy and modest room with a balcony and a wide array of large windows. "Wanna sit on the balcony?" I asked Mark awaiting his response. "It looks like a beautiful view, sure!" He said. My heart fluttered as Mark's smile lit up the room like a fire cracker. We walked out onto my balcony and saw a wonderful view of the winter afternoon. I started to get drowsy, my head slowly started drifting to the side and then it hit something. Mark's arm, it was strong and powerful and he didn't move away from me. I closed my eyes as I felt a blanket wrap around me. Then I fell asleep.

Mark's POV:
Jack had fallen asleep on my arm. Welp what do I do? The only thing I could think of was carry him to his room so I picked up Jack bridal - style and carried him over to his bed and closed the balcony doors. Then I worked on Jack's project carefully studying his handwriting so I could craft the essay exactly to perfection. I then started on the prompt and wondered what would Jack write? I thought deep into the corners of my mind until it hit me like a metal baseball bat.
I would write about two lovers from across the world and how they would find each other. Let's get started.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for writing such short chapters I do write these at night so I am pretty tired I'll try to write more, and thank you to my English teacher for giving me the idea of using and excerpt from
Lamb to the Slaughter by Roald Dahl.