Projects and problems (chapter 8)

Jack's POV:
I had Felix over for the weekend just to finish up our project, we finished Friday night and had the whole weekend to ourselves.
I was kinda sad, I wouldn't get to see Mark until his party. And then I remembered that I had his number. I can't remember when I got it mabye during a group assignment, but I still have it!
I quickly dialed Mark's number and it started to ring. I waited anxiously for someone to pickup the phone and then "Hello?" OH MY GOD HE ANSWERED!
"H-hey Mark howsit going?"
"Jack?"
"Yeah its me I was wondering if you could meet me at the Starbucks near Target? I really need help with the project."
"Ummmm okay but I have something to do right now mabye in 10?"
"Of course meet you then!"
"Kay buh-bye"
"Bye"
My heart was racing by the time we hung up, what was wrong with me? But he said YES, now I need to get ready

Mark's POV:
How did he get my number? Well no going back now I gotta meet him in ten but I wasn't doing anything tonight, and why did I give myself 10 minutes? Well time to get coffee! But the prompt is probably what he was referring to. Well I got into my black BMW and drove off to Starbucks.

Jack's POV:
I waited for Mark anxiously tapping my fingers on the table and fidgeting around. Then the door opened and a hot jock with red hair walked in. "Oh my god he's here he actually showed up!" I mumbled to myself and waved the tall male over to my table.
"This is really happening!" I thought to myself before I was gonna get up to order coffee, but before I could even motion to get up Mark walked over to the counter and motioned me over. "What do y'a want?" He asked politely as he scanned the menu. "Oh grande iced Carmel Macchio, thanks." I said as he ordered our drinks and a brownie. I salivated over the thought of a double chocolate chunk brownie.
We sat back down and there was a good minute of silence before he spoke. "So why did you call me over here?" Mark said looking up at me. "Um two things actually." I said hesitantly and quite nervously. "First reason I wanted to see I'd you coul-" I was cut off by the blond haired teenager at the counter yelling Mark's name. "Be right back." Mark said as he got up from the table to get our order. He got back and sat down handing me my drink. "Thanks, anyway I was wondering if you could come back to my house to finish the project?" I said scared and nervous. "I guess, sure." He said sipping a drink as chocolate as his eyes. A burst of excitement ran through me as he said yes, I tried to play it off but my huge grin wasent helping.