sixty - two

we spent a year in japan before going back to korea. just to let stuff cool off. kyungsoo found out within two months because... well of course he'd figure out my absence. minseok was mad because apparently it was a lot of paperwork since he 'lost' someone in witness protection.

but baekhyun and i just landed in south korea. "baekhyun i'm scared to see kyungsoo." "don't worry honey. if he lifts a hand, run. but you better be faster than me." i laugh at him.

a year with just baekhyun with no worries was so fun. we were still in that... honeymoon period. he was still a spy or whatever, but always made sure to keep me safe from others.

i heard taeyong's group split up and each of them were doing their own things now.

when i get to the airport kyungsoo stands there with his hands in his pockets. he tried to look cool and angry, but i could tell he missed me.

i smile and run to hug him. he squeezes me tightly, "you're so lucky i'm not mad anymore. but, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING." he yells. "i wasn't actually thinking. i was just thrown into a car." i frown.

he glances down at my stomach and sighs in relief, "gosh thank goodness you don't have a kid." "not yet at least." baekhyun says. kyungsoo frowns at baekhyun. "you're dead meat man." kyungsoo lifts his fist up and baekhyun yelps running out of the doors. i laugh as kyungsoo helps me with my luggage.

"so... do you love him?" kyungsoo asks. "yes. very. did you finally find love?" "no. obviously not. i've been busy i don't just have time to spare like baekhyun."

we both smile getting into the car.
--
"baekhyun help me with soohyun." i lift her up onto my waist. "dad i want chocolate." soohyun frowns.

baekhyun laughs and squishes her cheeks. "you have chocolate all over your cheeks already." "okay. but i want more." she places her hands out. baekhyun takes soohyun from me and i quickly run inside our house to get the diaper bag.

we drive to kyungsoo's house, he stands outside. "uncle soo!" soohyun cheers flailing around. "soohyun stop i can't unbuckle you." baekhyun struggles.

"wow i can't believe she's turning three." kyungsoo sighs, but puts a smile on his face when soohyun runs to him, arms open.

"hi soosoo!!" kyungsoo smiles and wraps his arms around her.

baekhyun and i stand together and smile holding hands watching the scene in front of us.

taeyong, jaehyun, and johnny greet us from inside ready to hang out.

the end.

(omggg what the heckkk this is the end already i'm actually genuinely sad now. thank you so much for your support it means the world to me literally i love you guys so much!!!!! i hope you enjoyed the story, share it please??)

 thank you so much for your support it means the world to me literally i love you guys so much!!!!! i hope you enjoyed the story, share it please??)