two

i buy a lunch box and soft drink that i enjoy. as i back away from the cashier i back up into a man, "sorry." i bow my head. i look up at him, he was so handsome. "no worries." he smiles. 

i sit down at a table and begin eating. the guy i bumped into sits right across from me. well... this is awkward. there are so many other seats he couldn't have sat somewhere else?

"i just couldn't help, but wonder what your name is." he smiles laying his head on his hand. "i don't want to tell you my name." i mumble keeping my eyes focused on my food.

"why not?" he chuckles. i want my brother! this guy screams dangerous, and makes me anxious. actually, any human screams dangerous and social anxiety for me.

he reaches towards me and fixes hair out of my face. "you have pretty eyes, they're big." um big yikes. i get up grabbing my food and drink. 

they guy stands in front of me, "please stop, i'm just trying to enjoy my food." i whine. "you're so cute." he smiles, "but i just want to know you're name." his hand gently lifts my chin. "my name is amanda." that's my fake name. "see that wasn't that hard was it?" he smiles. 

we both walk out of the store, our food in hand. i walk the opposite direction from him, "my name isn't amanda jokes on you." i say running home. i hear his chuckle from the other side of the street, "i'll find out your name later."

i burst into the house panting, "i just saw the cutest guy ever, but it was such a weird conversation." "that's good." kyungsoo says. what? "you need to find someone anyway you're getting old."

"i'm nineteen. you need to find someone you're practically an old lonely man." "i'm only 25." "that's like 70 years old in a child's eyes." "you're not a child." "i refuse to believe what you say." i scoff. i sit at the table with him and his friends, eating the rest of my lunch box.

"she's still a child kyungsoo." minseok laughs, "child my ass." kyungsoo laughs. "you're just jealous i'm not an old man." i frown at him.