nine

"chanyeol, you stay out here." sehun says. "no i wanna go in. it's cold." "let him come in sehun." i say pressing the numbers into the lock.

kyungsoo sits on the reclining chair reading a book. "why are you home so late?" "i'm sorry kyungsoo, but i took her out and i might've let her drink too much. she's fine now though." sehun smiles pushing me towards kyungsoo.

he glances at my drowsy eyes before looking back at chanyeol and sehun. "i'll deal with her later, but what's he doing here?" kyungsoo points to chanyeol.

i run towards chanyeol and hug him, "it's chanyeol. he's cute isn't he?" i smile as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "is that the guy you've been talking about?" kyungsoo stands up angrily.

"no it's not!!" i push kyungsoo away. "the other guy is short like you. he's just sehun's friend. but the other guy is sehun's friend too." i mumble pulling away from chanyeol. "good night." i say before closing my bedroom door.

--

"okay kyungsoo since she left we'll leave too." sehun smiles, but kyungsoo clears his throat, "aren't you going to introduce me to your friend whom sooah enjoys so much?"

"you probably know who sooah has been talking to lately, don't you?" "n-no i don't." "you're lying." kyungsoo frowns. "how would you know?" "you hesitated and you stuttered. your ears are red." sehun frowns covering his ears.

"fine. it's baekhyun, but you don't have to worry about him. you don't even know who it is." the name continuously rings in kyungsoo's ears.

sehun yanks chanyeol towards the door wanting to leave quickly. he didn't have time to sit for an interview.

kyungsoo walks over to sooah's bedroom. peeking his head inside the darkness he calls out for his sister. no response follows his whisper, only soft even breathing occurs in the room.

he gives up. it was his paranoia getting to him. sooah was mature she knew if a guy was right or not. he told himself to trust her. she has it all under control, right?