twenty - eight

the car ride was silent. i felt so nervous. the car was, expensive to say. whatever his job was it paid well. i couldn't stop staring at him. how could someone be so...hot just driving!!

"why do you keep staring at me?" he glances at me with an amused grin. "i don't know i'm just nervous. and like... i didn't even know you had a car." "don't be nervous it'll be fun, sort of." he smiles a bit before focusing back onto the road.

"i like the dress you're wearing." "thanks my mom bought it for me awhile ago." i smile at him.

i force myself to stop staring at him and look out the window. we were in the city, not a suburb.

i've never been into the city before, not that i need to be. the lights were all sparkling into the dark air. it was beautiful.

when we get there baekhyun holds my hand as we walk in. i was surprised by the red carpet we were walking on. it was a bit much for a dinner party. and it was in a mansion?

"hey baekhyun!!" some guy runs up to him a glass of wine in his hand. "hey junmyeon hyung." baekhyun smiles at the guy named junmyeon.

"this is the girl you've been talking about? she's a bit... underaged baekhyun." i've never seen baekhyun glare at someone like that. "yes, but i'm mature." i answer for him. i hoped that was okay. "so i've heard." junmyeon mumbles. he looked familiar,

"baekhyun i can't believe you-" minseok stops speaking. he works here? how come kyungsoo likes minseok if he works here with... baekhyun?

"bro this is the first time i've ever seen you bring anyone to this party." "yeah i know jongdae." baekhyun glares at the man named jongdae. minseok looks away as i stare at him, "minseok please don't tell kyungsoo i'm hanging out with baekhyun." i whine holding his hand.

"whoa little lady here knows minseok?" jongdae laughs. "i promise i won't if you don't tell him i work with baekhyun." oh so thats why kyungsoo likes minseok. he doesn't know his job. "okay." 

(y'all since i had a four day weekend i've never had so many drafts for this story lmaoo.)