forty - six

i wake up in a bed, big fluffy blankets surrounding my body. i sit up in confusion. a note was taped on the tv. i slide off the bed and realize there were crutches leaning against the side desk. i use the crutches and walk over to the tv.

hey sooah, we're still doing some work. there's a new phone by the sink. under any circumstances do not open the door for anyone. do not go out. there's food in the refrigerator. we'll be back by midnight. -kyungsoo

byebye~ -baekhyun

i smile slightly at baekhyun's goodbye. but then i think again, i have to stay in here alone? i look at the clock, it was noon now. i go and grab the phone. i realize it was a newer version than i had before. curious, i click on the contacts. it was only the nine of them, but nobody else. no taeyong, no mark, nobody. 

there were only the normal iphone apps and youtube. i try to download kakaotalk, but it asked for a password. i pout and begin to watch youtube. i get up an hour later and begin looking around the hotel room. i open the curtains that cover the window.

the view was... gorgeous. it was looking over the big city of seoul. i look down at the sidewalk and jump seeing johnny. he looks up, but i back away from the window quickly. i hear a knock at the door. i try to look through the peephole, but someone covered it with their finger.

panicked i grab the phone and lock myself in the bathroom. i shake as i call kyungsoo. "kyungsoo someone's here." i hear him drop something, "listen very carefully. there's a cabinet underneath the tv stand. push back on the wall and it will open. go stay in that room until someone else gets there."

i unlock the bathroom door and open the square cabinet. i push back and it snaps open. i quickly crawl through and close the cabinet door as best i could. i close the backing of the cabinet now as i hear the door open from the other side.

"sooah!! come out wherever you are~" i hear taeyong call out. i squeeze the phone, and breathe heavily. "are you okay?" "yes." i whisper to kyungsoo.

i hear the cabinets being opened. my heart was beating rapidly, my breathing the only thing to be heard.