Studying ~Jules

I personally hate studying. I am a major procrastinator and I don't like how much time studying takes considering I have a very short attention span. Here's a few tips that might work for you.

1. Study in 30 minute intervals.  If you study for 5 hours straight, chances are you won't remember very much.  However, if you take a five minute break every half an hour, it will allow you to refocus and potentially remember more.
2. An extra hour of sleep is sometimes worth more than an extra hour of studying.  If it's 3am, you're not going to learn anything if you keep going over notes.  At that point, it's either you know it or you don't.  Get some sleep so that you'll have a decent amount of rest.
3. Keep your phone out of reach! Save it for your five minute break.
4. If you're going through notes and have no motivation to read page after page, take your favorite candy and put some at the end of every page (for instance, a gummy bear after every page) so that you'll have the motivation to study.
5. One subject at a time! If you're going to switch between subjects, you're not going to be able to differentiate the information.  Stick to one subject, take a break, and then move to the next subject.