Crushes/Relationships

Hi guys, it's Kai. So, a little while ago me and my friends went through some crushes/relationships. But, I'm gonna help you guys through different types of situations that I've been in, and how I dealt with them.

• First Crushes

In my opinion, middle school is where you get first crushes, or one of them. Now, I had my first crush last year, and I went about some interesting ways, that kinda worked, but the last one worked the best. All of these can probably be applied to any crush.

1) Have you or your friends drop hints you like them. This will probably get them to either confront you or admit they like you too.

2) Slowly make your way to being their friend. Now, in my opinion, you can't fall down the friend hole, or you won't be able to climb your way out.

3) Be yourself, and just admit you like them. This is the one that worked best for me. Between me and my crush it would get super awkward because I just couldn't get it out. Eventually I did, and, even though I was rejected, it felt good to finally get it off my chest.

• Getting Asked Out

This has happened to me before, by one of my closest friends. Now, if you want to accept being asked out, just say yes. It'll be easier. Now, if you want to reject someone but don't know how, here's what I did.

So it was late at night and I was texting one of my friends, let's call him Gerald, when he just, asked me out. Just like that. I didn't know what to say, as I had never been asked out before. The thing is, I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I didn't want to date Gerald either. So, I just said that I was sorry, but no, I couldn't go out with him. He kept trying to convince me, but eventually, after I kept telling him no, he stopped. It was a little awkward between us for a few days, but eventually it was better.

• Helping Yourself or a Friend Get Through a Breakup

Recently, my friend broke up with her boyfriend. She was sad about it, as he had lied that he had liked her. Anyways, the best you can do for a friend is just be there, and, if something bad happened right before, or after, y'all to them. Most days, they'll just want someone to rant to you.

Now, if you got though a breakup, rant about it to your friends if you want. Cry if you want. Do what you need to do. But most of all, don't think that just because one person broke up with you, means you'll never be loved again. Because you will, and I promise you that.

Okay, so this sat in drafts for awhile because I didn't know how to write it... anyways, that's all I got today, if you guys want a part 2, pm me personally (Kaykainoa ) and give me a suggestion on topic under one of these categories. Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you all have an amazing day/night! See ya!
~Kai