TIPS AND TRICKS

What should we always have at school?

•Always have a bottle of water
•Extra pens and pencils. 2 or 3
•Toilet paper
Don't always rely on the toilet paper provided by the school expecially if you have sensetive skin
•Pad or tampons
You never know when mother nature is going to surprise you or your friends
•Lunch
Carry lunch or buy something to eat. Not eating causes the hydrochloric acid to burn your throat as there is no food for it to break down making you feel nauseated or weak.
•An extra face mask
• Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) for lips and hands
• Sanitizer
• Umbrella

For online school
•Always have water near you
•Extra writing materials

Learning tips
Some learn better being tought, some prefer to figure it out but themselves by reading it alone.
Every class has a good person in a particular subject or every friendship group has the 'smart one' (We are all smart). Ask for help. You understand better being tought by your peers, friends or classmates. Just make sure they know what they are doing.
I understand better when I explain it to someone else. You always learn more and something new.
Or start a study group.

No matter how many times you fall, stand up, dust yourself and walk with your head held high

BOYFRIEND'S?
Everyone is different. Some know how to not let boys distract their studies some don't. Our hormones are all over the place. We develop feelings which is alright but try not to let it get in the way of your studies.

Stand out
Stop trying to be the school popular girl. My friends were all by far the more popular ones, maybe even a bit prettier. They were known by almost all learners. I put that all aside to concentrate on my studies. I pushed and fought till I became the school top 1. I stood out because of my dedication to my school work.
You can do it to, just be you. Everyone has a talent, probably sport or academically.

If you have any more school tips and tricks please write them in the comments.

Modiri 💕