f͏i͏v͏e͏

some time passed and kihyun decided to let changkyun sleep and leave the room. he was laying there for maybe an hour by now, not wanting to interrupt the younger, who could finally get some rest. kihyun got up slowly, successfully not waking changkyun up. he knew that when the makbae was sick and he actually fell asleep, deep asleep, like now, then he wouldn't wake up so easily again even though he usually is a very light sleeper. now too, he was sleeping deeply, so kihyun managed to get up without disturbing the younger. he carefully lifted his head with his hands, slowly moving to the side, so that changkyun's head wasn't above his chest anymore. as he then carefully put the maknae's head down onto the pillows, he softly pecked his forehead one more time, before whispering against his by now cooled down skin.

"goodnight, kyun." after he covered changkyun with the blanket and tucked him into the sheets, he headed towards the door. then he opened it, passed through and just before he closed it completely, he stuck his head back in the room again, smiling warmly at the sight of the youngest now sleeping peacefully. thankfully.

"sleep well, baby." he whispered again and finally closed the door afterwards. then kihyun went next door, realizing that he had forgotten the key to his own room. he threw it on top of his bags earlier and apparently hyungwon brought all of it into their room. that was when kihyun looked at the clock, it was 11:21 pm. he wasn't sure if hyungwon was already asleep or not, but he knew the answer immediately as he heard hoseok laugh, the sound coming from behind the door to their room. and now, sure that someone was still awake in there, he knocked.

"hyungwon? wonho hyung? it's me, please open up." he said, hoping he would be heard inside. seconds after, the door opened and a sleepy-looking hyungwon had his eyes fixed on him.

"ki? wow, you came back. i thought that wonho hyung had to stay here all night! he just won't let me sleep." hyungwon whined, making kihyun laugh in amusement.

"kihyun-ah, hi! where have you been? i tried to call you, but your phone was in your bag in the room. don't you remember that you should always be available? manager hyung said that-"

"hyung, calm down. i'm here now, okay? besides that, i wasn't even out. i was with changkyun, in his room."

"oh.. but, he's sick and manager told us to-"

"are you like, serious right now? i don't care about that what the manager said. i care about changkyun, his health and i won't let him stay in the room alone if he's that sick. don't you know me?" kihyun raised his voice, being shushed by hyungwon.

"both of you, calm down. kihyun, how is he?" hyungwon joined the conversation.

"not better. he still has had a bad headache, his throat hurts and his voice is weak. right now he's sleeping though. he fell asleep about an hour ago, finally. he's having a hard time."

"oh god, i hope he gets better soon." hoseok said.

"me too, we all do. anyways, i am going to go to the pharmacy right now. i saw one nearby, it's opened until 12 am so i gotta hurry. i'll go now, so please any of you tell hyunwoo or the manager in case they are looking for me. i will take my phone with me." kihyun added, putting on his jacket.

"and your keys!" hyungwon called out, pointing at the table next to the closet. kihyun took them, put on his mask, his jacket and shoes before he headed out, closing the door behind him.

"and i'll go to sleep now. so hyung, either you're quiet now or you go to your room." hoseok just chuckled at that, laying down on top of the younger again, continuing to watch whatever was playing in his phone.

" hoseok just chuckled at that, laying down on top of the younger again, continuing to watch whatever was playing in his phone