t͏w͏e͏n͏t͏y͏

"hey changkyunnie? what are you going to do today? have you had any plans out?"  hoseok asked the maknae while kihyun was getting something to drink from the little bar in the hotel's lobby.

"hm? oh, i actually don't know hyung. i wasn't planning anything today."

"because you just didn't think about it, or did you only want to stay in the room again, relaxing?" his hyung asked again.

"i just didn't think about it yet, so i don't know. besides that, i have been 'relaxing' in my room for almost two weeks now." changkyun said with sarcasm in his voice. "why though?"

"right, i see. and just because. i think minhyuk and hyungwon are going to play some games, jooheon wanted to rest a bit and shownu and i will probably go to the movie theater later. there's a good movie showing and i thought that you and kihyun could join us if you want to of course." he continued but got cut off by kihyun.

"hm? where are we going?" he asked, his voice full of interest.

"ah, kihyun! i just asked kyunnie if the both of you would like to join hyunwoo and me in going to the cinema."

"oh, uh- what are the others doing today?"

"jooheon, sleep and minhyuk and hyungwon, gaming." wonho said.

"kyun? what do you think?" kihyun asked the younger.

"i-i don't know. you can choose, hyung. i'm okay with everything."

"me too, so you decide." he replied, smiling cutely.

"ki, you choose, i don't-" changkyun got cut off by hoseok screeching in joy.

"aww! you two are so cute together! i think i changed my mind. shownu and me are going to the cinema by ourselves! you two lovebirds are gonna spend the time together in yours and hyungwon's room, kihyun-ah."
hoseok smiled excitedly. none of them refused the idea, but kihyun questioned it.

"but what's with hyungwon. he'll be there too-" kihyun started.

"oh my god- oh my god! you if you two are alone or not! yes! oh i have to tell min about this! i can't- you two would be the cutest couple! okay. i'll leave you alone now." a sneaky smile creeped onto the older's lips. "now go get a room you two." he said, his grin never fading.

"i didn't mean it like that, i just-"

"oh yes of course. i'm sure you didn't kihyunie. don't worry, i won't tell the others." the oldest winked at them.

"and no worries! i think they wanted to play in mine and minhyuk's room, so you won't be bothered!" he added, happily smiling. "have fun and enjoy your time!" he said again before rushing into his own room, leaving the other two stand speechless.

"this dude, he-" kihyun began, causing changkyun to chuckle and it didn't take long until the older joined him. for now he was thinking about how to spend the time he's given with the youngest, trying his best to make it worth it. "come on then, kyunnie. let's get to our room."