t͏w͏e͏n͏t͏y͏ t͏h͏r͏e͏e͏

"awww look at them! hyungwon-ah!"

"yes, i know right? they are so adorable oh my god." changkyun woke up to the cooing of his members, to be exact to the voices of hyungwon and hoseok.

"again? first minhyuk, now you two." he said in a somewhat annoyed tone and heard kihyun chuckle next to him.

"i mean you should see the both of you! you're literally so cute together!" hoseok defended himself.

"yeah, he's so right. you slept the whole night cuddled up with each other, look!" hyungwon agreed joyfully, taking out his phone. he took some pictures of them when he came back and he now showed them these very pictures, smiling proudly. in the pictures, they were sleeping. kihyun completely cuddled up in changkyun's arms. the older hugged changkyun's waist and his head was laying on the others chest. they literally looked like boyfriends and honestly, they weren't embarrassed about it. changkyun himself smiled warmly at the picture and while noticing that, kihyun blushed slightly and hid his face under the blanket, hoping no one would see it.

"anyways, we all know that you two will get together sooner or later. so while we see the obvious, you two can keep denying it but that won't make it not come true" hoseok started again. "now anyways, we have to go and get breakfast. manager-hyung wanted to talk to us again. you should get ready, we'll got to the hotel's café this time." he continued, smiling.

"alright hyung. but um- you didn't send it to- you sent it in the group-chat didn't you?" changkyun began, looking at hyungwon, but quickly changed his expression when he saw the smirk on hyungwon's face. kihyun just smiled to himself. both of them knew that the others would keep nagging them forever after seeing these pictures, but while changkyun was frustrated at that, kihyun didn't really mind. he was rather happy, because he knew that if it was in the groupchat he could save and keep the pictures for himself as well. they were cute and he enjoyed looking at them.
however, after all of them got ready, they headed down to the lobby together and entered the café next to it. the others were already sitting there, watching them come to the table, smiling like complete idiots. and as soon as they arrived at the table, they heard all the member's "aww's", "boyfriends" and whatever they called out. not minding any of it though, they finally sat down and talked a bit more until their manager arrived.

"guys, what's there that you all smile about like that?" the manager asked curiously.

"nothing." jooheon answered foolishly.

"alright, yeah, okay anyways. so, i just wanted to let you know that we will fly back tomorrow night. the flight exactly is at 12:40 am and we'll be heading to the airport at around 10:30 pm. the drive is quite long and until your suitcases are given to the employees, it will take some time too, alright?" all of the members nodded in understanding.

"i hope you had a great time here. and changkyun, i'm very sorry that you couldn't do so much outside. especially because we are in boston. but you understand that you had to get better first, right?"

"yes, hyung-nim. i get it."

"how are you by the way? do you feel better already? you do look a lot better and healthier by now."

"yes, i do feel better. really, the members helped me a lot. and kihyun hyung says that my fever is gone already, he just checked this morning. i still have to cough a lot, but my throat is better and my headache too. so i'm good."

"that's nice to hear, i still ask you to not get too close to your hyungs, though. they might still get sick, so please keep the little distance, okay?" his smile dropped a bit, hearing his words. but yet he nodded in understanding.

"i will." he answered, but noticed that kihyun who sat next to him looked taken aback by their managers' instructions. he also noticed that kihyun was about to complain and talk back at the manager, but changkyun stopped him. he took the older's hand under the table and watched how his hyung's face softened in an instant. seems to work every time. the older looked at him a bit surprised, but smiled again as soon as he looked into the maknae's eyes. and then he kept quiet.

 and then he kept quiet