t͏w͏e͏n͏t͏y͏ f͏o͏u͏r͏

the whole day, all of the members spent their time together in changkyun's room. he had the biggest room of all of them and a television as well. that was completely new for all of them since they never had this kind of luxury on their tours ever before. the youngest had just discovered the tv himself a few days ago, not knowing it was in a cabinet right across the bed. he just thought it was a normal closet with stuff in it, so he didn't open it before. now they all were spread out in the room. minhyuk was watching something together with jooheon and hyungwon, who was on his phone but still watched the show because he couldn't help but be interested. hoseok was doing some push ups on the floor at first but ended up just laying down there, chatting with monbebes through twitter. and kihyun was in the kitchen, preparing some tea for changkyun, who was talking to hyunwoo at the table. the maknae was really grateful that his hyungs were spending the day together inside, especially in his room. they could've gone out, spending their last day in boston with shopping or elsewhat, but instead they wanted to stay with each other. in the evening they ordered room service. it was pizza for dinner with some pepsis ordered as drinks. they all enjoyed it. it was really good and even changkyun ate a normal amount this time.
jooheon, hyungwon, minhyuk and hoseok left when it was about 7 pm. just when hyunwoo was about to leave too, he reminded them again that kihyun should sleep in his room that night, knowing that if the manager found out they'd be scolded for not listening.

"kihyun, remember what manager-hyung said. please sleep in your room today."

"yes, hyung. but i'll stay a bit longer." kihyun replied a bit annoyed. he didn't want to leave. after hyunwoo closed the door behind himself, kihyun turned around and headed towards the small kitchen, where changkyun was currently washing the dishes. kihyun approached him with a soft smile and back hugged him. he couldn't help it.
he put his arms around changkyun's waist, his hands locked in the front. changkyun let out a small chuckle, looking down at the older's hands. then he noticed the bandage from a few days ago that was still wrapped around the older's finger.

"does it still hurt?" changkyun asked quietly, stroking over the bandaged with his thumb after he was done putting the dishes away.

"not really. just when i accidentally bump into something, then i feel a slight stinging."

"be careful, hyung." the younger said.

"i will, kyunnie, don't worry about it. so now instead... wanna watch a movie?" kihyun chuckled softly, leading the younger boy to the bed.

 wanna watch a movie?" kihyun chuckled softly, leading the younger boy to the bed