t͏e͏n͏

"changkyun? hey, it's shownu-hyung. can i come in?" changkyun was just about to get up and open the door, when kihyun interrupted his doings.

"wait. i'll go." he said and fondly smiled at the younger. he opened the door and was met with a surprised look on hyunwoo's face.

"hey, how- oh.. kihyun. there you are! hyungwon was complaining already about how you didn't wake him up early today. he wanted to go out with wonho to that shop." hyunwoo said, chuckling at his words.

"oh- yeah about that.. i was with changkyun. sorry, but tell him that i've just woken up a few minutes ago anyways." he smiled back at him.

"okay, but like uh- can i come in? i need to talk to changkyun. where is he?"

"yeah sure, he's at the table. what's wrong?" kihyun said, closing the door after hyunwoo stepped inside and came to the table.

"changkyun, hey. how are you?"

"hi hyung. i'm okay, i guess. still sick, but yeah.. what is it that you want to talk about?" changkyun asked the older.

"it's about today. manager-hyung told me that i should tell you to stay at the hotel today. he doesn't want you to go out, he says it's too risky and that you should get better as soon as possible, so he doesn't want you to be outside. is that okay with you?" hyunwoo said, seemingly feeling sorry for the younger.

"oh.. um, well. yeah, sure. i don't mind, don't worry." changkyun lied. of course he didn't like not being able to go out, especially in a city where he had lived in for three years but he also knew that it was for the better. kihyun watched him and he also noticed that he was anything but fine with that.

"i'll stay with chang-"

"no, kihyun. you can't. they said that we had to meet up and discuss schedules for next month, our comeback. they need all of us, but changkyun can't take part today. we have to tell him afterwards. i'm sorry." hyunwoo explained.

"but changkyun, he is-" kihyun was interrupted again.

"hyung. please. it's our comeback, you need to know what's going on. just go with them, i want you to tell me after you're done, okay? i'm good." the younger protested, smiling at kihyun to show him that it was alright. he was not okay, no, but their comeback was more important now.

"kyun are you sure? this could take hours."

"i know but don't worry about me, okay? i promise i'll be fine." the maknae said.

"i'm really sorry changkyun, i really am, but we have to go now. kihyun? come on." and after kihyun received another weak smile from changkyun, they headed out.  kihyun went back into his room again to change his clothes and after that, they'd leave together. hoseok, minhyuk and jooheon kept on asking kihyun how their youngest was during the drive there and whenever they'd have a short break but that didn't really help kihyun either, who has already been sick of worry for hours now, since they left the hotel. he had a bad cold, a headache, his throat was hurting and he had a fever on top. changkyun also didn't look good this morning and now he was in the hotel, completely alone. what if something happened? what if he collapsed again? and even gets hurt? he had no one to help him. by now, they've been in the meeting for almost three hours and he hasn't heard anything from the younger. he texted him quite often, asked if he was okay, but he never got a reply either.
when the meeting then finally finished, the others decided to go out to eat something. some of them protested of course, thinking about changkyun but they decided to go anyway and simply bring something to eat for him. kihyun didn't eat anything. he was too worried about the maknae and just as he was about to leave on his own, he did finally receive an answer. changkyun wanted him to come home and that right now.

 changkyun wanted him to come home and that right now