o͏n͏e͏

they just finished their promotions in boston, where they had a concert four days ago. but since their flight back to seoul was delayed, due to the weather, they decided to stay a bit longer in boston. they rather had to. none of them minded that since it's a beautiful city, but changkyun got really sick during the concert which is why he wasn't as thrilled to stay. he had to stay inside anyway and that, he could do in seoul too. he has been having a bad cold  for over two weeks now. but a few days ago, his temperature has risen as well.
while they were performing the 7th song, 'no reason', it started raining. of course they didn't interrupt the concert. their fans had a raincape under their seats, so they were protected. the stage wasn't protected, so they kept on performing in the rain. and even though the rain kept getting heavier, they didn't mind it so much. all the members enjoyed the cool breeze of wind and the cold rain kind of got them even more energized.

the only thing that wasn't cery good for the performance was that the stage was really slippery, so they couldn't perform recklessly. but it went well. thankfully no one slipped or got hurt in any way. yet, changkyun didn't look too good. all his hyungs were quite worried about him and each one could tell he wasn't himself. of course he performed perfectly, he rapped well and he didn't make any mistakes in the choreography but his whole mood and condition was just not right. however, he didn't think about showing any kind of weaknesses. he didn't want to disappoint neither his members, nor monbebe fans. as good as the concert went though, something did go wrong because after their concert, they needed to change the hotel. some fans somehow found out where they were staying during the promotion period in boston and they wouldn't leave. so, as they finished packing their stuffs, they left the hotel and got on the van, driving to the new hotel which was about two hours away.

[until then, the rooms were parted like this:
1. minhyuk - kihyun
  2. jooheon - hyunwoo
    3. hoseok - changkyun
        4. hyungwon - manager]

changkyun was sitting on one of the beds in his and hoseok's room, sniffling and frowning his forehead because of the stinging pain he felt in his throat. when the older finally exited the bathroom after getting ready, he looked at the younger worriedly.

"changkyun? are you alright?"

"yes, hyung. it's just my throat, it hurts." changkyun said, his voice weak and even almost breaking at one point.

"aw, kyun. that doesn't sound good at all, you need to drink a lot of tea later, okay? come on, we should head downstairs, the others are waiting already."

"mh." changkyun nodded and stood up, lifting his suitcase.

"no, changkyun don't. i'll carry it for you. it's not good for you, it's way too heavy!"

"but hyung, i-"

"kkung. just no. let's go now." changkyun nodded silently, not daring to fight hoseok with this. he knew that he would lose. few minutes after, as they arrived in the lobby, the others were indeed already waiting for them, their worried gazes focused on changkyun. it made him feel so uncomfortable. he hated being the center of any kind of attention and especially whenever he made the others worry. they had enough to deal with anyway, the youngest didn't want to put another burden onto their shoulders. but right now, he couldn't really do anything about that. he knew that his hyungs were very protective of him and they got worried really fast as well, and now that he was pale, weak and anything but fine, he didn't expect much else. changkyun also hated being sick because whenever something is wrong, he is being constantly asked how he's feeling or if he's okay. and god how he hated those questions.

to his surprise though, as hoseok and the youngest arrived, no one said a thing and all of them just walked towards the van together after their things were taken by staff, so that they wouldn't have to carry all of it. hoseok and kihyun were walking rather behind the small crowd, so kihyun took the chance to talk to the older.

~*~

a/n:
back again with another story lol
hope you enjoy reading! <3

a/n: back again with another story lolhope you enjoy reading! <3