I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

Oh, shoot...

The gorgeous woman from the picture is in front of me, with tears in her eyes and shame on her delicate face.

She grasps her hands together and pleads. "Please don't spread that photo of me and him together. It will ruin my life."

She's begging me? I thought she would have been murdering me right now.

There's a thousand questions roaming through my mind, but one of them was on the top of my list.

"Hey, weren't you in that kdrama... what was it? Oh yeah, Weightlifting Fairy!"

She's surprised. "Yeah, I was an extra in the background. Didn't think anyone would have recognized me."

I smile. "I've watched that drama numerous times. A true classic. Of course I'd recognize you."

I frown, confused. "But wait. Aren't you an aspiring actress? Won't this scandal of you and the politician boost your career?

She bites her lip. "I don't care if this will boost my career. Lee Beomseok or his wife will kill me."

So that's the politicians name... 

"Then why did you sleep with him in the first place?" I knew it was wrong of me to ask but I had to know.

She responds, earnestly. "Because I met Beomseok at a party, having no idea who he was. He flowered me with praises and gifts. I thought he was different from the other guys, that he wanted something other than my face or body... That maybe he wanted an actual future with me. Silly me. I found his true identity but it was all too late. I couldn't get out of this relationship without hurting his pride and him threatening to ruin my career."

"He threatened to hurt your career? But he's a politician and you're an actress," I point out.

She sighs. "But a very rich politician with connections. He's friends with all these big time producers. I leave him and they'd blacklist me from the entertainment industry. That means I could never work in acting ever again."

I pout. "But that's not fair. I thought gigs from acting was based on talent."

She laughs, wholeheartedly. "If you actually think all entertainers are in top positions soley due to talent, then you certainly more foolish than me."

I think the whole world has established I'm an extremely foolish girl.

I look up to the beautiful actress, whose tears have ceased, but still appears on the edge of crying again.

Her tears... were because of my actions.

And I wanted to be this soulless creature who could be apart of this fearless, wealthy gang... but hurting someone like this hurt me so much, too.

Is this what Jungkook had to endure all this time?

"W-where's Beomseok?" I'm confused to where the man on the bed has gone and why he wasn't confronting me.

She snorts. "He fears your camera and he has probably run out of the hotel, trying to prove that he was nowhere even close to here."

I whistle. "Wow. What a coward."

She smiles, sincerely. "Most politicians are."

It's quiet for a few seconds and I ask something extremely intrusive again.

"What's your name?"

She didn't have to answer, but she does, anyway.

"Heeyoung. Sha Heeyoung," she whispers, like it was her last secret before death.