King

"Where do we go?" I ask, fearfully. In only a matter of seconds, the couple would be likely inside.

Jungkook looks around, obviously quite confused. He's usually so sure with his actions, but right now he's as lost as I was.

I guess it was my turn to save us.

I point to a door on the side of the room. "The balcony!"

We push the door open and stand on the edge of the small terrace, with our backs pressed against the fence.

We finally daringly peeked at the couple inside.

The man from the picture slams the door of the hotel shut and aggressively pushes the lady against the wall.

He ravishly kisses the woman's neck like he hasn't consumed anything in a long time.

I blush and turn away, foolishly picturing Jungkook doing that to me.

My eyes meet with Jungkook's and his face turns cherry red as he looks down.

The couple continues to do stuff that I really shouldn't speak about if you're below the age of 21. But they were so focused on what they were doing, I don't think they'd notice us if we moved around a bit. This was our chance.

"Jungkook... let's take a picture," I suggest.

His eyes widen with agreement and I take my phone out from my pocket..

He shakes his head. "No, we gotta use this." From his bag, he takes out an expensive camera that paparazzi use.

Jungkook begins to get closer to the doorway but then jumps back.

"What's wrong?" I'm confused with his abrupt reaction.

"I'm way too big and they're likely to notice me if I stand there for more than a few seconds..." He whispers.

His eyes suddenly glowed with a devious energy. "They won't notice you, though."

I'm taken back. "Little old me?"

He nods. "You're way smaller than me.. You should take it. It'd be less noticeable."

I gulp and take the camera from his hands. "Alright..."

I observe the device and noticed it was similar to the ones I've used in photography class. This'll be a piece of cake, right?

I slowly walk and crouch in front of the doorway.

The couple were on the bed and they were doing... uh, how do I explain this to the kids?... the devil's tango.

With sweat beading down my face, I zoom in on the two and pressed the button.

They immediately stopped what they were doing and turned towards me, with fear on their face.

I may have made no noise, but...

The camera was on flash.

Scared for my life, I immediately turn away and run towards Jungkook.

"They saw me!" I cry to him. He's clearly shocked, but knows exactly what to do, since he's been in this position many times.

In seconds, Jungkook takes the camera from my hands, goes the edge of the balcony, climbs the fence and jumps down onto the platform from the floor below us.

Sweet sassy molassy! This kid has the reflexes and physical ability of Spiderman.

Spiderman? More like...

Spiderkook, Spiderkook.

Does whatever a Spiderkook does.

I laugh at the joke I made in my head.