Plan

I'm completely shocked by the reveal. So Jungkook really cared for me all throughout these years despite his cold aura... he wasn't lying ?

     And Taehyung and Jungkook's mother really died by committing suicide. And Jungkook is destined to have the same fate.

     I kneel down and hold my head. This was way too much too process.

     "You okay, Y/n? I know this is a lot to handle," Taehyung says, also kneeling down.

    "It's a lot but I'm thankful you were honest with me. And the cheating on me isn't justified, but I can understand why you did what you did."

    I get up and brush my knees. Taehyung stands up also.

     "But I guess you lied about me being your first kiss." I cross my arms and tilt my head.

     Taehyung shakes his head and objectifies. "No, I didn't lie!"

     "But you said that you kissed Jimin years ago before I kissed you. So that must mean he's your first kiss, right?" I raised my brow.

    "Well yeah he was my first kiss but you were too. He was my first male kiss and you were the first girl I ever kissed. I didn't lie," Taehyung explains.

    I think back to when Taehyung confessed to me that night. You're the first girl I ever kissed, he said.

    Taehyung's right. He didn't lie.

    "Fine. But you didn't kiss any girls after me right?" I questioned.

    Taehyung shakes his head, like a scared puppy. "Absolutely not! I only kissed a boy."

    Jimin giggles and I roll my eyes.

    Taehyung came to a realization. "Oh my god, the only boy I ever kissed and the only girl I ever kissed together are in the same room with me. How romantic!" He clasps his hands together.

    Both Jimin and I groan. "Romantic for you," we both said at the same time.

We chuckled awkwardly until I stopped, instantly remembering this was the boy that Tae cheated on me with.

     I looked at Taehyung and sighed.

    "Taehyung, I have to say this or my heart can't move forward." Taehyung bites his lip and nods.

    "Taehyung, you really hurt me when you cheated on me with Jimin. But now that you told me your tragic backstory, at least I know why..."

Taehyung's eyes start to water a bit. My heart hurts upon seeing this, but I have to continue.

"Cheating can never be justified. Not even in our 5 day relationship. But you were honest with me afterwards. You didn't try to hide anything after the deed was done..."

Taehyung shakes his head slowly. "You do mean a lot to me, Y/n..."

I place my hand on his shoulder. "You mean a lot to me too. But Jungkook's life means the most."

Taehyung and Jimin nod their heads. "We have to put all our hurt feelings aside, and make a plan to find Jungkook."

Taehyung agrees but he places his hands on my face. I feel his cold hands and shiver.

"I just need you to know that I don't regret dating you. Not for one day. Jimin is my soulmate but you were meant to come into my life too. All of my feelings were real."

I smile and put my hands on his. "My feelings were real, too. But I'm happy you were able to reunite with your first and true love."

Taehyung closes his eyes upon my embrace. "I'm blessed to have received your blessing. I hope you'll meet someone the way Jimin makes me feel."