Handsome.

"Jiminie." Jin tapped the smaller male on his shoulder, smiling so wide at him.

Jimin turned his attention to Tae before bringing it back to Jin. "Hyung, this is Tae, secretary of the CEO. Tae, this is Jin-hyung from the accounting department."

The brunet stood, offering his hand to the taller male who smiled widely at him before shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Tae. Jimin had been telling me about you being his new friend."

Taehyung laughed at this. "I hope he's not saying bad things about me." He said, earning a pinch on the side from Jimin.

"Bitch. He knows how sassy you are." Jimin answered, eyes turning into crescents as he smiles.

"Well that's true." Taehyung smirked.

The three males easily got close to each other as they sat back on the chair. They talked for a few more minutes, making their break time worthwhile before Taehyung decided to go back to his working station.

"Jin-hyung, I'll be helping Tae out with his things. You go ahead without me." Jimin muttered.

"Help him with what?" Jin inquired.

Taehyung told him Jungkook's instruction. He didn't expect Jin to also come and help him out.

The three went up to the top floor, talking about a lot of things as they finally arrived in front of the CEO's room.

The brunet knocked a couple of times before opening the door, revealing Jungkook still with his friend Namjoon.

"Sir, excuse my interruption." He mumbles, not making eye contact. He opened the door, allowing the two males to enter.

Jungkook just throws them a glance before looking back on the files in hand.

Namjoon smiled at them, his cute dimples showing.

"You have good looking staff here, Kook."

Taehyung heard Namjoon said as the three of them are busy setting up his working station.

"Whatever." Jungkook boredly answered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the latter's tone. He doesn't know how such a rude man could get a friend like Namjoon, his total opposite.

The brunet decided to shrug the idea and focus on the task at hand. Setting up his new cubicle doesn't take much time with the three of them busy working out together.

They are almost done when he saw Jin lift a huge box full of his things. He steps forward to help, only to be halted when Namjoon came to his side.

"Let me help you with that." Namjoon offered, taking the box away from Jin, still with his cute smile.

Taehyung saw how Jin just shrugs his shoulders, letting the taller male take the box and place it on top of the table.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at how cute the two look together just standing side by side.

"Is that all?" Namjoon asked, eyes focused on Jin who looked away with his ears turning red.

"Yes. Thanks, sir." Taehyung answered instead, smiling thankfully at Namjoon who just smiled back.

The brunet turned his attention to his friends, before dragging them out of the room.

Once out, he hugged both of them, feeling so thankful for the help they have given him.