Chul's past

-
February 16, 2003

"

It was a successful Delivery!~ Congratulations!"
Chuls Mother was panting trying to breath In and Out. The newborn baby just 5 pounds Was Crying In her arms.

"He's really beautiful...but....I cant keep him." Chuls Mother Started Tearing And handed the baby To the nurse.

"I'll sadly need to Put him up for adoption, I can't let my mother Know."

Chuls Mother, only 17 at the time, Had A ride from Her boyfriend To The hospital. A teen Mom In Korea is deemed to be a disappointment. Scared of what Can happen to The baby If she was seen With Him Put him up for adoption.

-

December 4, 2010

-

"Chul eat your Vegetables!! You wont Grow Big and strong like daddy!!" Chul Refused to Eat The spinach His Father Had given Him. Throwing the vegetables Out In The trash.

At 3 years Old Chuls Father Worked Hard to Adopt His Son. Chuls Mother Gave Chuls father Consent In adopting The child, But Chuls Mom Did Not Want to see her son just yet. Successfully Adopting Chul after the long process Had enough Money to live In an apartment For Themselves. Chul now 8 Had Grown To Be a bit serious, but Knew Hed Never see his Mom.

"So Kiddo Tomorrow You have to go to school so Sleep okay?"

"Yes Papa. Goodnight."

As his father Shut The door, Chul Jumped out of his bed Heading to his closet to Change into a pair of Sweatpants and Sweatshirt his father had bought Him. He threw a rope from down His window Preparing to Go down.

"Psst! Chul! Be careful!" Nathan Loud Whispered. Chul slid Down the rope and Both ran To The Nearby Convenience Store.

-
-
-
"Ok! Lets Get The Candy!"

"ROGER THAT!" Chul and Nathan Opened The Door To the store.

*DING!*

"Hey Kikuo! Where Is The bubbaloos we told you to save for us" Nathan stuck out his hand.

Kikuo only 15 at the time was a exchange Japanese students studying in Korea.

"Here stop asking, my boss is mad I keep giving you brats candy." Kikuo responded with a sigh going back to read his book.

-
-
"Ahhh~what a great night to be chewing juicy gum!" Nathan exclaimed blowing a bubble. Chul Chewed as He played with his Gum. Both were Sitting on the pavement. Suddenly A car Drove up to them, startling Them.

"CHUL? NATHAN?"

-
"How come You Arent In bed? And Nathan Do Your Parents know You're here?!" Chuls Father, Hae-il Asked.

"No Uncle Im sorry..." Chuls Father Sighed. Hae-il Had no Other choice But to call Nathan's Parents and tell then Nathan Was to Have a "Sleepover."

*"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES AT YOUR HOUSE? HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO A FRIENDS PARTY!"* Nathans Mom Yelled through The Line.

"Im sorry He Just Lied to Tell You He wanted to Visit Chul." Hae-il responded. With a Sigh Nathans Mom Agreed to Let Him stay for the night.