First day of 10th grade

I made my way into the bathroom and Did my business. I combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and washed my face and Went to my room.
   As I Walked in my room to get changed I saw a uniform Hunged up and Books on my bed. I put on my uniform and Carried my Backpack and Books downstairs.

"Ah! Way Do I have to carry all this to school Jin?!" I groaned Setting my books down and Looking at Jin who had already placed my breakfast down for me to eat.

"Don't worry, Yoongi is going to drive you to school and then tommorow you can walk, Since you have all these books you know!~" Jin smiled as I devoured my food.

"Ok...I'm off then." Yoongi yelled from the front door. I quickly Rushed and carried my books out to Get on his car.

-

Yoongi started the car and Focused on the road.

"Mmm...Y-yoongi..."

"Yes?"

"Can I not go to school today and stay with you guys?"

"Uh!? HELL NO?!! You know how relieved I am to have you go to school? It was annoying having to hear you." Yoongi scoffed and I groaned.

-

"Have a good day Min-Seo~" Yoongi drove off. I looked around and everyone looked at me weirdly. I got in the building and Clumsily fell on the ground Throwing my books everywhere.

"A-ah... Ow....." I kneeled up and Got a book only to be greeted by another hand touching my book on the floor.

"Hey!~ Your Min-Seo arent you? Let me help you!" I looked up to see the Boy who Had helped me up and picked up my books for me.

"Ah! T-t-thank you! I appreciate it!~" I bowed and headed to class Covering my Face with a mask, so nobody else could see me.

"Crap. I've already managed to humiliate myself In front of everybody!" I said as I Looked down at my books.

I looked at my class In which I was surprised.

1 period- Math
2 period- English
3 period- science
4 period- Art
5 period- Lunch
6 period- P.E
7 period- *Free*

"What the hell? Free?" I looked in my guid book that My free class was For anything I wanted to do so it was basically after school or programs.

"Free?! Does that Mean I can go home with my Lovely Hyungs??!" I sighed only hearing banging on a locker.

"The hell?! Don't think I am some kind of joke! Give me your Fucking Money!"

"Chul...The girl is looking." A guy said as he Pointed at me. Chul Turned around and Left the other Kid be. He slammed me into my locker and Trapped me in between his Arms.

"Jung-Yul..Yah. leave." The Guy Left and The chul stared right at me.

"So your New aren't you?"

"A-ah..Yes...but Can I please Head to my class This is An uncomfortable place to be." I said as I tried to escape from under his Arms but he grabbed my wrist and Pushed my chest Back to the lockers again.

"Ah...You know I can Play around with you more. Your new so Its ok You'll get used to this I bet a lot of boys come running at you Just because of your looks and Your brothers" I groaned and Flicked The Guy in the forehead making him wince and let me go.

"Yah! Yah. Your talking is making me get Sooooo, annoyed Leave me alone Jeez. Go play around with other girls. I Walked off to class, hearing the boy yell out.

[Chul's POV]
"Ha....I guess You aren't as weak as I thought. I'll still Play with you until your bore me." I whispered looking at the girl walking away in the halls.

A/N: YO! I did this in like 20 minutes! I feel proud! Anyways Today is Stan Lee's Birthday! Happy birthday to The angel! And Another birthday is coming up! Taehyungs! So lets Stay tuned for his wonderful birthday too! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!

✨🌻💘