Pretend

Chul stood Up from His sleeping Bag and headed to Minseos bed.

He Laid down as if Nothing and Back hugged her.

"TF!?? YOU WERE AWAKE?!"

"I dont Like Her.....Why didn't You tell me you Were Jealous?" He buried his Face in Her hair.

"YOU LIAR!!" Minseo smacked Him in the face.

"Ow!!"

"You made me Think You were asleep and I Just Basically Confessed To You,,, UGHH!!" Minseo blushed as she Covered her Face With Her bedsheets.

"Hehe You're so cute!!" Chul Smiled Pulling her Sheets Down And squishing her Cheeks.

" I Bet you even Dream Of Me huh!?" Minseo Blushed Even More At His Words.

"WAIT!! YOU'RE FOR REAL!?" Chul Blushed Too.

"STOP!!! OR ILL KICK YOU OFF MY BED!"

"Okay! Okay!! Im Going to sleep!!"
-
-
-
[Mari POV]

"Would That mean, Minseo and I are Somehow Sisters? That B*tch! She's stealing My Boyfriend. I bet Its Revenge for what My Mother did To her stupid father."

Mari Held a photo of her father in her hand. After finding The photo 1 month ago she Had been Thinking On How to confront her.

       "Its no use, I'll have to Confront that Wh*re about it Tommorow at school." Mari Bit her nail.
-
-
morning-

Minseo Was walking To her classroom when suddenly she got A chalkboard eraser thrown at her face.

startled she Backed Away With Powder In Her face.

"Ah-!" Minseo Wiped The powder Off her face With her sleeve.

"Minseo, Lets have a talk~" Mari stood With Crossed hands With a Couple of Her friends.

[sorry for The Short chapter!! Im trying to get Back in track!!~~]