Supplies

"Of Course! You need an Education Kiddo!" Namjoon replied as he swallowed his food.

"B-but...I don't even have School supplies....A-and I don't like Interacting W-with P-people...." I said Placing my Silverware down And Looking at my laps.

"Then we'll go buy some! And plus you'll make friends that easily! Your the sister of Idols!" Hoseok said as he laughed. Taehyung Smacked him in the arm and Hoseok stopped.

-

All 8 of us got in the car and Jungkook started the car. I played around with Yoongis hair and Played around with Hoseoks Hands Since I sat In the middle of the two in the back.

"Yah! Yah!! Stop playing around with my hair!" Yoongi Said as he smacked my hand away from his hair.

"Sad. Your no fun! Boo!" I sticked out my tongue.
   I turned to Hoseok only to see him watching his phone, not paying attention to me or Yoongi or the others in this case!

"Jin! Hubby! Can I Play with your hair?" I said Leaning On the Seat To see him

"No." Jin replied.

"Here Mini, Grab some" Taehyung said as he handed me a bag of gummies.

"All?" I said as I grabbed and pointed at the gummies. Taehyung nodded and Then turned around

"DOES ANYBODY WANT GUMMY BEARS??!" I yelled Causing Jungkook to hit the brakes.

"HEY! I'm driving you scared me!" Jungkook yelled as Namjoon who was seating next (Passenger seat) to him tried to calm him down since I scared him really bad.

"I d-do!" Jimin said as He reached for my bag.

-

We got off the car and Got A cart.

"So what exactly does Seo Need?" Namjoon asked as he Pushed the cart.

"Well this is the list!" Jin handed Namjoon a paper with school supplies I needed that included:

~
-pencils (2 packs)
-Notebook (4)
-pencil case
-Binder
~

"Just this?" I asked as I leaned in to see the paper

"Yep! We'll buy the rest at your school such as the Study Books you know~" Jin Smiled and Gasped.

"Ah! You know you need a backpack too!"

"Oh! Right! I want it to be the color.......Black!" I exclaimed as I looked at Jin.

"Ah! not bad mini! Black is a good color!" Jungkook Said as he back hugged me.

-

As we walked out the store we Also went to many Clothing stores To Buy a lot of clothing. We also Bought 4 pairs of Shoes that were different colors like Yellow, White, Black, and red.

 We also Bought 4 pairs of Shoes that were different colors like Yellow, White, Black, and red

When we finished our shopping we headed home to Rest. Jungkook and Jin headed to the basement to Play Overwatch and I joined right after I got changed into some Shorts and a Pink Shirt.

-

"MIN-SEO! GET UP! TIME TO GET TO SCHOOL!" I heard from downstairs making me get up from my bed and Flinch as I drowled.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed ^ ^ Please vote to let me know if you enjoyed!! Much love!~