For real?

I woke Up Crying in Jungkooks Arms as he hugged me tightly As we layed on his bed. All I remember was that I cried all Night and Taehyung and also Jungkook tried to calm me down.

"A-ah...Jungkook...?"

"S-sorry. Your awake Mini~" Jungkook smiled and Yawned.

   I got up from The bed and Headed downstairs only to be greeted By Jimin and His girlfriend Making Out.

"Yah.. Its 5 A.m. Couldn't you atleast Rented a Hotel?" Jimin got up and so dud his girlfriend, as I walked to The kitchen Grabbing my strawberry milk.

"Min-Seo, Can you Give us a signal next Time You come Down?"

"Why should I? This is Our house I can Roam freely around her you know!?" I gulped my starwberry milk as I saw Jimin walking towards me. His girlfriend Left as soon As She got up.

"Ugh...You brat." Jimin Said as he Kissed my forehead.

"Ew.....Kissing me after you kissed Your girlfriend?!!"

"Ugh Its not like I'm going to contaminate you Dummy? Goodmorning~" Jimin smiled as he looked at me, I was Looking out the window only to see his girlfriend making out with another man Outside their Car.

"Jeez Jimin....You sure Date the worst Girls don't you?" I said Drinking the last bit of my milk as I threw it Across the room into the garbage can.

"Score!"

"I know....But I like it~"

"What do you mean? Aren't you Sad they are cheating?! You sure are a Idiot of a older brother! Let me Set you on a date!"

"What? No." Jimin Said as He leaned on The kitchen Counter.

"I promise she'll be pretty! And she won't cheat either you Dimwit" I flicked Jimin Forehead making him wince and groan.

"Oh! and Please Jimin! Last Friday I kept hearing very lewd Noises from your room can't you Just keep it down a bit?! It gets very annoying when you bring those Noisey Fans Of yours every Night!!"

"Ugh Ok Set me on a date."

"A Date? Oh!" Namjoon said as He Walked downstairs Followed by Jin and Jungkook.

"Ah! You guys are awake! Goodmorning I'll make breakfast today!~" I smiled and Took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Here let me help you~" Jungkook Offered as he Got my hair and put it in a ponytail.

"A-ah! Thanks~" I washed my hands and took Out some eggs and Vegetables from the refrigerator. As I was heading to a Bottom Cabinet to grab a pan I hit my head as I looked down on the cabinet on the kitchen counter.

"AHHAHA!! OWW! SH*T!" I Yelled as I grabbed the Pan Quickly, rubbing my head.

"Bahahahahhaha! Min! Be more careful!" Yoongi laughed Coming down the stairs.

"Hmm. You find my pain very amusing don't you?!" I Pouted my lips and Turned around to turn the stove on.

"Ah! Min what are you gonna make?" Jin asked as He leaned On the counter.

"Hm! I'm glad you asked! I'm making Omelets for all 8 of us! I hope its ok! I mean it is breakfast Right?!" I shrugged and Jin Looked at Namjoon who just took a photo of me.

"Yah! Whats that?"

"O-oh! I'm posting this on Twitter so ARMYs can see how productive our little Min-Seo can be In the morning!"

"How come?" I turned around to Look at Namjoon.

"Well....You see! Antis are Coming out and saying your a lazy ass and you aren't Productive, so! I'm giving them a taste of their own medicine!" Namjoon Said as he pushed 'Post'.

"ok if you say so?" I turned around to be greeted by the Eggs Burning!

"A-Ahh! Shoot! They have burned!"

-

As we Ate our Nearly Burned Omelets I turned to Look at Jimin Who Was looking down at his phone sadly.

"Yah! Yah! Jimin-oppa!? What age Do you prefer?! Your Only 22! [A/n: I have changed ages!]

"Hmm Somewhere around 19. I guess I just want someone that isnt that young~" Jimin smiled and Gave me his crest Moon eyes.

"Also Min-Seo, You have to get ready today tommorow you are entering school." Namjoon said as he chewed on his food.

"W-WHAT?!" I said Spitting My Drink.