chul

I entered Class and I waa Introduced to the whole class. I saw my bully who was at The back sleeping.

"Ok Min-Seo You can sit next to Lana At the back." The teacher Pointed at a blonde Girl who was sitting next to the window. I walked To my seat and she smiled.

"Hi~ Nice to meet you! If you have any problem Let me know! I'm proud to help!"

I nodded and Sat down.

-

It was break time and I sat on my Desk Reading A book. I looked at Chul who had already Awoken and talking to some boys.

"Ah...I see you...Are you looking at chul?" I turned around to see Lana Looking at me.

"Ah! N-no...Its-just..." I Covered myself with my book and Looked down.

"Did he Do something to you?"

"A-ah-"

"You know let me give you a backstory of him. You See Chul is always Praised for everything so he thinks To much about himself. He doesn't really care about others and He's had a couple of Girlfriends but later cheated on them with other girls. Apparently He was Expelled from his previous school for To much fights he had and Some even say he Almost killed a Kid Before. He also has a Friend named Nathan they've known eachother since a long time. Practically Childhood.He only lives with his mom his Father abandoned them both. Its All I know so far because of The rumors people spread but I can't speak for him."

-
"New Girl come here." I turned around to see Chul leaning On a locker As he sucked on a lollipop.

I walked to him as I carried My books and Looked him straight in the eye.

"What."

"Hmmm You don't have to be so rude~ Just because you are apparently an idol as well it doesn't mean you have to be all full of yourself" He smirked and Grabbed my chin. I stood shaking as He Raised my head to look at him.

"Ah. You're scared?" He laughed Letting go of me.

"Is that you all wanted to say? I'm very busy and I really need to go to my other class." I turned around but Soon he grabbed my wrist Pulling me back.

"Eh? Let's be friends. I promise you won't regret The Offer."

"Why would I want to be friends with you?"

"I don't know you seen Fun. You won't even bother me like the other girls so I admire you. So Can we be Friends?!" He said as He yelled at me.

If I said Yes I would Probably just be tricked and If I say no its just going to be the same. If I say yes I'll finally Have a friend...

"Ah! Clusmy girl?!"

I turned around to see the browned hair boy That helped me earlier.

"Chul what are you doing?"

"You guys-"

"What the hell? Nathan you always have to come ruin my moments!" Chul said as he yelled Letting go of me.

What are they? Are they close? Or...

"Nathan Do you have what I told you to get?"

"Mhm I beat the guy Well and stole the money I think this is good enough!"

Nathan turned around to see me.

"So you already know Min-Seo?"

"Hah! Well of course."

*RIIIIIINNNNGG*

"a-ah....Yoongi? I'm In break...What do you need?!" I said as I picked up the phone.

As I was Sneaking away Nathan grabbed my Shoulders and Pulled me close to him and Chul.

"Ah. Yoongi...I have to go class is almost starting.." I hung up to See Nathan smirking at me.

"Ah~ Min-Seo You smell nice what do you-"

"BAHAHAHA! BYE SUCKERS!" I yelled as I ran off to my 4th Period class.

-

"Phew....They are Creepy Bullies...." I sighed.

-

"So how was School?" Jungkook asked as he picked me up.

"Horrible." I said as I entered the Car.

"Haha! Why? What happened? Was it really that bad?!"

"I don't want to say.." I sighed and fell Asleep.

a/N: To be Continued!~~~😮❤