Jealously Pt2

"W-what are You talking About I don't care about him...He has a girlfriend."

"Tell me The Truth!!" Chul Yelled as He Slammed the Keys.

"Whats Gotten into You Chul?! I don't like him! Why are You getting so Worked Up over Something!? plus I said I dont Like Him already!!!"

Chul Raised His Hand and Placed It under My Face Caressing it as He looked at me.

"F-Fine....s-sorry..." chul looked Away as He blushed.

"what are You sorry about? Just Don't get worked Up over Something that isnt true Chul.."

"Seo.....Is It ok If I tell You I like You even if I just know You?.."

I started to Blush my Eyes Widened as I Looked at Chul.

"Mmmm....Uh...er...I Actually need to Head home now!" I said as I stood Up Leaving.

I Ran Out the door to see All Seven of my Big brothers Outside.

"Woah Woah! Min-Seo why in such a hurry?!" Namjoon said as He Sucked his lollipop.

"N-nothing...! What are you guys doing here?"

"Ah! We were going to Buy A new Piano For Yoongi The one at the studio is pretty old so you know a new gift?" Namjoon started to head in and the others followed Along with him, except Jimin.

"W-whats Wrong Seo?" he said as He Put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ah...N-nothing...its just.."

"Look min-Seo! I am Always Here To take care and Support you! Tell me anything!"

"W-well if you Insist Big Brother...."

Jimin sat down on The Sidewalk His back to the building. I was about to sit until I he pulled me In between His Legs.

"There! You arent cold are you?!" Jimin said as He smiled. I could See his Crescent shaped eyes.

"A-ah..Y-yeah....?" I started to Blush, but I knew He was my big brother so thats Weird to do.

"Yay! Now...Tell me Mini! Whats Wrong?"

"Ah..Well..Someone...Just confe-" I stopped As I saw Chul Walk out The store, hands In his Pockets. Our Eyes locked for Some Seconds until it looked like he was glaring.
  I flinched and He walked away.

"Whats The matter with Him?!" Jimin said Looking Over.

"...Lets Talk when we get home...Ok?....."

"Okay!~~"

"Aight! Lets get going Y'all Lets Goo!!!" Namjoon Came Bursting out the Door.

" FINALLY! I CAN HEAR YOONGI PLAY IN A FEW WEEKS! THE ORDER WON'T TAKE LONG!!" Hoseok said as He hugged Yoongi. Yoongi Just dragged Hoseok Around, annoyed.

"Pffft....!" I started to laugh for no reason.

-
"Chul whats The matter Why you Slam the door?"

"Why the Hell do you wanna know?! Just leave with your Girlfriend Already."
Chul Went upstairs And 'Slammed' his bedroom Door.
-

"Shit.....I really like her..." Chul later Slept on His bed Arms folded above his head.