Mister troubles

Can POV
"You work for my goddamn brother-in-law Can and you thought I shouldn't know about it!" Wadee chastised.
"Wadee....please don't. You brother already gave me his piece of mind-" I said to be cut off by her.

"He doesn't have a brain to give you a piece of it. He came home last night and barged off into his room while I was asking him stuff. Bloody stuck up." She complained.
We were at the university cafeteria. It was a very beautiful morning to get yelled at but here I am.

"Well, for starters none of us knew that the other knew you and how the fuck does it matter honestly?" I asked exasperated from all the whining.
"It does honey, I mean obviously it's not important to you but" she trailed off sadly.

"Wadee, I am sorry. Really, I swear on Zach Miner I'll try to tell you everything from now on alright?" I promised her.
She cracked a smile and I knew she forgave me.
...

"Sir, I got the file you requested," I told the man seated in front of me with a smirk. Why wouldn't he smirk after all he made me run all around the building for today's call log when it was right on my table.

Honestly, Can I please kill this dude?

"Well, it's never too late and moreover I don't request anyone Mr. Rathavit." Mr. Medthanan chastised.
"Sure sir, you need to have manners to do that " I mumbled under my breath.

"What's that?" He asked perking his brows.
"Oh, nothing sir." I smiled sickly at Tin and turned around to leave.
"Mr. Rathavit, I have another work for you." He said urgently.

"And that would be sir?" I seethed through my teeth.
"Take this file to Mr Farren, in the customer service and listen to random calls made today. If you find any misbehaviour from the employees inform it to me." He ordered holding my eyes with his own.

Hmm... That's not bad, sounds like actual work in fact.
"Sure sir."I snatched the file back from him and proceeded to do as told. Phew! 2 more hours to go.

Well, clearly I hired great people. I know he told me to listen to random calls but I just heard calls of people I hired and man, I am a good manager. It was finally time up. I am hungry.

"Thank you, Mr Farren," I told the customer service guy who was extremely hot mind you. He was black man with the hottest pair of deep blue eyes and a sculpted jawline.
"It's Delphis, or Delph if you please." He stated coolly in his gruff yet sexy voice.
"I am Can or Cantaloupe." I offered.

"Oh, named variety of the muskmelon, how innovative" He quipped with a wink.
I laughed heartily. "Says a man named after dolphins." I teased and we both chuckled.

"Oh since that's what you do here, wonder if I could know what my name means?" A voice called from behind us. Tin! Why not?
"Sorry, sir we were just making friends," Delph said but didn't look even a teeny bit sorry. In fact, he said like 'people talk dude, what you gonna do huh!?'

"No during work hours Mr Farren. Did you go through the work?" He asked, the last part directed towards me.
"Yes, Mr. Medthanan, I had no complaints so we were just leaving," I told him, not so subtly hinting that I want to go.

"I need you to report to me Mr. Rathavit, whether you feel like it or not. It was a direct order, where are your professional ethics? Stay back and brief me on what you heard." Tin ordered with a poker face while getting comfortable on the chair.

Delph passed me a sympathetic look, wished Tin a goodbye and left.
"I have nothing to say, sir. No one was rude or disrespectful, they dealt with issues quite professionally-"
"Do you like him?" Tin interrupted.

"Sorry?"
"Him, Delph do you like him?" He asked again.
"Sir, I would rather not discuss that," I said awkwardly.

He just nodded and got back to his stoic self. After ten minutes of me just rephrasing my previous sentences, again and again, he got tired of it.
"You can leave." And Tin left before I could reply.
I walked right behind him, he gestured me to wait while he went towards his cabin and returned with a file.

We silently made it to his car, not even talking to each other in the lift. He gave me the keys, letting me drive.
"Do you like him, Can?" Tin asked again as we were just ten minutes away from my house.
"This is the first time we are talking..." I said not looking at him and trying to focus on the road.

"I mean he is hot." He said thinking hard and I burst out laughing.
"Glad you noticed."
Tin looked me mockingly. "You think I am blind?"
"Well no, you were rude to him." I reasoned turning to look at him.

"I can't be nice to all hot people." He murmured. "But if you wanna do him, don't do it in the office." He added almost bitterly.
"We are not gonna be doing anytime soon." I laughed and turned to the road.

Fuck, worst writers block ever. I'll try my best to keep going.
Hope it was fine.
Read it again, if you have no clue what I am saying.