Inside the Medthanan mansion

I love everyone who reads this story but this chapter is dedicated to cmllblds zsh_asr Yaazh86 shbfsezo Kimvsudi2
Thank you so much for being so amazing.

Tin POV

Why does my mother always act like she is above the world when she doesn't say anything in front of my father? Now, I am pretty sure Can is reconsidering everything. He is not the kind of person who takes bull from everyone and anyone.

To be very honest, I partially lied when I said no one would notice him. Everyone would notice him not only is he special (maybe that's a bit perspective based) but also he is the only person in this household that I have appointed. My mother was curious yesterday at the dinner table when I announced this development but I shut her down with some bullshit about Can being a great worker.

But to my surprise, Tul did not have anything to say about it at all. He was weirdly happy.

Flashback

Tul walked in the evening with a 1000 megawatts smile scaring the shit out of everyone.
Wadee leaned in closer to me.
"Are you seeing what I am seeing?" She whispered.

"I don't want to but yes," I respond without any significant facial expressions. Why is he smiling? Who did he ruin now?

"Tul my dear you look- happy?" My mother voiced hesitantly even my father seemed to pay attention to this topic.
"Oh I- yes I met with an old friend," Tul replies throwing a smile her way.
"What friend daddy?" PhuPha asks his dad curiously.

"Someone from my college, honey," Tul responds softly. As much as I hate Tul I can't help acknowledging him for being a good dad.
"Father and Tin, I have some stuff to do for the next two months at the production company. So unless it's extremely urgent I can't be at any of the Medthanan handlings." Tul informs us casually. What stuff?

But before I could respond my father beats me to it.
"What do you mean you can't be available for the next two months? Tul you are the managing director you can't leave at a whim. I let you invest in whatever you want because you promised me that wouldn't interfere with your work here."

Tul heaves a sigh.
"Por it's not about anything interfering with anything. I am just a managing director here, a paid employee. And I believe any employee is eligible for leave when requested especially if the said employee hasn't taken a single holiday for six years."

"What is this about?" My father sternly asks.
"Me taking a leave father," Tul replies and I think that's sarcasm. He suddenly turns towards me. "Tin you are the CEO, I just need a break for two months. Please understand."

The look in my brother's eyes was something I had never seen before. The word 'Please' was something that my brother never used for me. I was aware that this would be the perfect time to take revenge on him but something made me feel that stopping Tul would break him. As much as I hated my brother, I understood the circumstances that made him the way he was. His smile from earlier was an indication that he could be normal or even happy.

When we had a movie night at Can's place, I had spoken to Can about my childhood, my brother and the entire drug fiasco he had simply asked me if I wanted him to punch Tul. We laughed about it and then after a while Can said.

"I have never met this man but I have heard enough from Wadee and now you. I believe he is already miserable enough without anyone holding grudges against him, Tin. It's not my place to ask you to forgive him, after all you went through. But put yourself in his spot. Getting hated by his grandmother, abandoned by his mother, neglected by his father, getting disinherited from his family will and getting married for social status; all of that is gotta weigh down the man. It's just what I feel though." Can had said before they resumed their movie night.

Of course Can was right. I was insensitive to never consider Tul's side of the story.

"Okay, take care. But please pick up your calls in case I want something." I tell him and he beams at me. My father shakes his head in disapproval but says nothing.

Flashback ends

Can walked in and almost immediately started reprimanding me for carrying his bag in.
"Who works for who here? Do you know how your mother looked at me? At this rate, I am going to get fired in days."

"I told you not to worry about that. Also, I am supposed to carry your bag for you. Didn't you know it's considered romantic?" I quip earning a blush from him that made my heart swell in happiness. I know I have been getting cheesier and bolder but if I am going to get that reaction from Can every time, I don't mind being stupid.

"Tinnn!" Can whined adorably.
"Okay! Now tell me how do you like your room?" I asked him indicating the room we are in.

Lemon also walks in at this point.
"This is our room! Great." She rejoices bouncing on the bed.

"No Lemon it's Can's room." I walk across the room to open a door to reveal a connected room." This is yours."
Lemon immediately walks into her room and I shut the door behind her.

"You are telling me this entire room is mine alone?" Can asks me with joy. He really does get impressed by little things.
"Yes Cantaloupe."

He hugs me all of a sudden causing weird but amazing sensations to erupt through me.
"This is so great. I have never had a room for myself let alone such a big room. Thank you, Tin. Thank you so much." He tells me sincerely.

"No, thank you Can."

"What? I didn't do anything."

I gingerly lift his hand and place it on my chest.
"You did so much. Especially here." Cue the blush I would never get tired of.

Hey, see I am giving you fast updates.