Not again

"Stop being a dick, Can." Wadee snarled at me as I stole one more of her fries.
I can't help it coz I can't afford it.
"Would you like to suck on me?" I winked at her as I dip the fry into ketchup and let its tangy flavor fill my mouth.

"You are disgusting." She said and stuck her tongue out.
"You know me very well for my taste, Ms. Richie rich," I said poking her shoulder.
"Don't call me that." She grumbled with a pout on her face. I know she hates being called with Rich related stuff as that is the reason all the freedom of her life has been snatched away from her.

She doesn't even tell her surname to everyone. I don't even remember what it was.
People will say that I know Wadee since the time I started doing my MBA but don't believe them. Now for a secret story, Wadee and I met on Facebook 8 years ago when she opened a fake profile of a guy named 'Zach Miner' without any bad intentions, by the way, all she wanted to do was have an account without her family knowing about it.

So, I thought she was a guy and got all cozy with her. She being the selfish one didn't want to lose an awesome friend like me (now she would deny saying that but I swear she said that), hid the fact that she was a girl with a fake profile. This continued for almost a year when guilt took over her and she asked for a date ( I mean Zach did, so I went) where she revealed her ugly truth.

And I........ laughed. Yeah, I laughed because for once I thought a guy could fall for me. Haha😭. *sniffling* Sorry, I usually get this dramatic but you have no choice but to bear with me. Getting back to the story, Wadee and I became inseparable, so much that I almost forgave her for not being the hot Zach.

But we both are quite different in many ways. She portrays that classy, stinking rich, sophisticated girl and I am you know, Can.
She is the daughter-in-law of the richest constructors in America stuck in a loveless marriage or something and I belong to a peasant family in Thailand. But as they say when two people are destined to meet they meet some or the other way. Jeez, I should have saved that line for my boyfriend or something.

A loud voice zapped me out of my thoughts and that shouted.
"Hey, pancake!"
It's Nate the mate, not mine Wadee's mate.
Wadee panicked and looked around for her bodyguards who were appointed by her family to take care of her (pretty idiotic people I must say. She is coming to college and not going for a war on North Korea). These bodyguards would inform her father-in-law or husband the moment a guy gets close to her. At least that's what she says, it never really happened. Or maybe her husband doesn't care.

Because Nate has been shouting like that for the past 7 months.
Nate plopped down on the vacant seat next to Wadee and pecked her cheek.
A ghost of a smile appeared on her face but that was soon replaced by that angry bird look.

"How many times do I have to tell to stop braying like the donkey from there?" She asked him.
"Some 10000000000000 million times or even more. Because that ain't gonna happen. No one can stop me from romancing with my girlfriend." He said as he digs his nose deeper into the crook of her neck.
"Okay, I am leaving," I said and ran away from the romance spot.

Even I'll find someone who does that to me. With these happy thoughts, I smile to myself as I sit at my place in the classroom.
..........

"Orders please," I said smiling at the richly dressed couple in front of me. The lady with chocolate brown hair and chocolate brown eyes somehow reminded me of the guy at the church. And the man had black eyes and black hair with a satisfied smile on his face. The woman who had been scouring the menu for about 10 minutes was about to say something when the man interrupted her.

"A plate of pufferfish and-" he paused to take a look at the menu " A salad for the lady." He said and got back to his mobile. I half expected the woman to start screaming or something but she just smiled at me.

I heaved a silent sigh and went to the kitchen to get this done as soon as possible. After all, when at 'hotel Courante' you can't afford to play with the customer's time as almost everyone who comes here is rich.
The chef hands me over the dishes on a tray and I walk to the couple with all my concentration on the dishes.

I was still learning how to balance these while the waiters and waitresses around me were a pro at it.

I placed them on the table when my hand touched the spoon holder and it fell scattering the knives, forks, and spoons around.
"What the hell is this?" The man yelled and my heart leaped out of my chest.
"I- I am sorry." I started and got on my knees to collect the spoons. I heard some footsteps near me but didn't pay attention.

"Ah Tin son, you are here." The man's voice said now a bit soothed.
"Yes, there was a lot of work sorry to keep you waiting." He said with courtesy and most probably got seated as I could see his lower portion. Shit, there is a knife below his chair.

I arched my back lower careful with the pants so that I don't show him my butt and fished out the knife.
"Can?" A voice whispered above me. Wow, which rich but knows me?

I look up to meet with light brown eyes and a smirk.
"Ummm... hello," I whisper back as I recognize that you from the church in they say I was kicked out of the orchestra.

"We should stop meeting like this." He said gesturing my position.
I quickly get up and keep the things in place. The man and woman, Tin's parents were eating their food oblivious to his son chatting with the waiter.

I shot him a 100-watt smile and managed to ask him
"Would you like to have something, sir?"
"Yes, you." He said causing my mouth to drop and his parents look at him he grew two heads.

"Should get me a barbeque pizza?" Tin said as if continuing the sentence.
I almost laughed at the expression on his face when he said that to his bewildered parents.
"Sure sir."

Please I beg you don't be a silent reader and talk to me. Coz no one trusts me, no one's judging you.😘