I have a proposal

Can's POV
"Sir can I park your car? Thank you." I mumble to a bald man in his 60's as I take his keys with a smile. Even though the enthusiasm to park his car ain't real, the smile ain't fake.

How would it be? When there is a real hot guy waiting inside the hotel to take you out and has ordered one bowl of pasta which he has been eating for the past one and a half hour.
Don't get me wrong.. it's no feelings involved but it's just the first time giddiness that's got onto me.

My watch showed 2 minutes past 10. In case you are wondering why we are still receiving customers, well the hotel's time extended to 10:30 pm. I was gone for like 4 days or so any everything's topsy turvy and people say I am the disturbance in the scene.. whatever.

One more car. I don't know why bad time takes so long to end almost as if Kronos hates me. He would, after all, I am a half-blood. Grover could be on his way to take me any time soon.
Okay sorry but huge Percy Jackson fan here. (For all those who didn't get the reference go to Tartarus).

Anyways after sending all the cars off and closing the parking lot, I happily jogged my way out to Tin. He was completely engrossed in his phone. It's been like ten minutes since he got outside the hotel waiting in car on my signal. Like what major money are you gonna make in a cycle gap? He's not you, Can.
"Hey," I said tapping his elbow.
"Hola!" He replied keeping his phone inside." So do you have any place in mind?"

"No...but I don't wanna get drunk. Big day tomorrow at the University." I mutter checking the stuff inside my bag.
"Oh, I'll take you somewhere then and by the way which university and what special?" He asked starting the car.
"Columbine University. We have a special accounts class tomorrow."

"That's exactly where my sister-in-law studies." He said.
"Oh her name?" I asked enthusiastically. Finally,, some topic which we both can talk about mutually. That is if I know her. If she is some rich bitch forget it.

"It's a-" Tin stopped on his tracks when a biker whizzed past us. That's nice expect he made a scratch on the car.
"What the?" Tin screamed and rushed to park the car so we could get out and check the damage. It was a scratch... A pretty normal one.

"Oh wow! What now?" He exhaled staring at me.
"The car is in working condition, Tin" I reply not knowing how to react. Is this a big deal? Even to them?
"Can I got this car with my money." He sighed.
"Oh you mean the first bits you earned from your father's money?" I replied excited. How nice it must be to buy a freaking Porche from your first earned money!

"No, my money. The one I earned my doing what I really like doing." He replied.
"And what is that?" I ask knowing very well we are not referring to business anymore.
"My guitar."

"You play guitar-" I started but he cuts my words.
"Used to" he corrects.
"Let's go somewhere and talk about it," I said lightly touching his hand.
"No, don't bother. I got you to have fun." Tin said shaking his head.

"Who said I am not having fun? I love listening. " I replied laughing.
We get in the car and park in an open garden in the middle of the city. No one's here as come on who wants to jog now. If you want to well I am totally judging you. Go to sleep.

"Yeah so..." I instigate him to start.
"I started to learn guitar when I was like 7 and I love it. But dad well he was happy with it till I told him I wanna have a career in it, he wasn't cool. Can't blame him. So he asked me to leave and I, in the phase of ' I am rebel' left my house for a year. But then shit happened with my bandmates and all."

"Woah wait you had a band?" I asked surprised. I couldn't imagine him the punk.
"Yeah you didn't expect just me and my guitar did you. I ain't that good." He reasoned smiling.

"Dude, you bought a Porche out of that guitar earning then you must be dead good at it," I tell him.
"Thank you. But I still left it and here I am making way more than ever." He completed.

"How different are our lives?" Was all I could think of.
"Okay, why do you ask that?"
"Coz my dad would love me doing that. He plays in the church back in Thailand. He doesn't earn anything but yeah for him music is about God." I explained.

"Oh, so did that church singing actually mean a lot to you?" Tin asked almost guilty.

"I am about making money, Tin. That was a way to do it. I don't know if I sound selfish but I am for that." I tell him.
"Well, I like money too. So I have a proposal for you." He said as if he remembered something.

"Yeah?"

"I have this idea." And he went on to explain about a call centre he was planning to open.
"That's great. I mean a call centre at the end of the day but the simplest of ideas are sometimes the big deal." I said.

"So will you take up this job if I offer you one?"

"Well, the package you offer is something we gotta figure out."I tell him." How about offering the transport and some decent money. People in shifts of 6 hours or so. With a manager for every 20 people to keep track of working hours."

"When you finish your degree. Remind me to hire you." Tin replies chuckling.
"No honey, I'll remind you to that we gotta be partners," I said chuckling.