horny bunnies

Can POV
It was all going well. It's been a week since both Tul and Tin left their father's home and to say that we are holding up well would be an understatement. Tul and Wadee have started with their divorce proceedings and it's going pretty well as everything is so mutual.

Wadee agreed to let Tul have Pha's custody with a separate agreement that Pha stays with her in the weekends. But for now Pha is still with Wadee at Tul's parents house. P' Hin and Khun Tul are also planning to get married in six months.

When they told us about this over the breakfast table two days ago, Tin dared to ask Tul why they were taking it too fast.

"No, Tin we are almost 6 years late." And I nudged his thigh to shut him up and wished them good luck.
I know why Tin feels they are rushing it, it's because we didn't even have proper sex yet. We did a lot of oral and foreplay but none of us dared to further it, not wanting to overstep boundaries.

Well sex isn't everything and I like what I have with Tin so I guess I'll just wait. Good thing, I don't have much time to think about anything as we are working really hard at the call center. Hiring new people and getting new clients has been utterly exhausting.

But somehow I always hear Tul and Hin doing something or the other and wonders how they get the energy. Tin has even started referring to them as horny bunnies much to Tul's amusement and P' Hin's embarrassment.

Tul POV
Best week of my life.

Hin was all I needed and I don't know why I took so long to realise it. We had just got back from work and even the exhaustion didn't stop me from admiring by future husband's beauty.

Reaching over, I turned on my bedside lamp.

"Do me a favor, Hin. Turn the overhead light off and come over here."

Hin got up from the chair he  was at almost immediately understanding what I had in mind and walked over to turn off the overhead light, casting the room into shadow except for the pool of light next to my bed.

I stopped him as he came over and moved to climb up on the bed. "You want to suck my cock, don't you Gonhin?" I asked, looking at him steadily.

"Yes." Hin said softly.

"You know I'm not going to do anything for you in return. I'm just going to use your mouth for my pleasure." I said lightly, watching Hin as I stroked my now stone hard cock slowly. The effect this boy had on me was beyond compare.

"I understand that." Hin said quietly, his eyes never leaving my cock. "Is that all you want me to do?"

"Don't be coy Hin, I know what you want, but I want to hear you say it." I said, his voice hardening.

"I...I want you to fuck me too." Hin said so softly I could barely hear him.

"Speak up Hin, no one can hear us. Tell me what you want me to do to you." Knowing very well by now that Hin enjoyed being submissive on bed. My Hin was very freaky and I loved it.

"I...I want you to fuck me in the ass...sir." Hin said a little louder.

"You know that when I fuck you, I'm going in balls deep, and not stopping till I shoot my load." I paused, my hand coming to rest around the base of my cock. More than six inches of throbbing cock meat stuck out above my fist. "Do you want to suck it now?"

"Fuck yes, I'm drooling for it." Hin said in a husky voice. "But I like the way you're teasing me...sir."

"Take your clothes off, and get up on the bed between my legs."

I watched as Hin stripped quickly. Beautiful. Hin kicked his pants aside and slid up onto the bed, settling on his knees between my legs. I stopped him as he started reaching for his cock even though I was as desperate as he was.

"I didn't tell you you could touch me." I said, taking Hin's hand off my cock and putting both hands behind his head as he leaned back.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry, I..." Hin began, his eyes flicking up to my face, then back to his cock.

"You're going to take it to the balls. " I said, looking down at him. "You have two minutes to learn how to get it all in your mouth and down your throat. After that, I'm going to be shoving it in whether you can take it or not." Hin nods and holds my cock.

Humping his hips up lightly, I started fucking his cock through Hin's hands.

"Loosen your grip a little, give my cock enough room to move. Don't move your hands up and down until I tell you."

"Yes sir." Hin said, loosening his grip, and keeping his hands in place.

The head of my cock poked out of the top fist, and Hin could see a bead of pre-cum in the piss slit. "Move your hands in time with me." I said as he stretched out and got comfortable. "Move them down a little so the top hand is just under the head. Push the foreskin up onto the head on the upstroke."

"Yes sir." Hin said in an awed whisper, moving his hands down about an inch.
"Take it in your mouth." I said already lost in pleasure which he immediately did. "Can you smell it slut? Can you smell my cock and all the juicy cum dripping out of it?" I taunted, knowing that it was only going to excite Hin that much more. "What are you going to do if I cum right now, standing here jerking off in your face?"

"I'll swallow every drop, then suck you for as long as it takes to get you hard again, then keep sucking till you empty your balls in my throoooaaatttt...."

Hin threw his head back, and his eyes rolled up in his head as he started cumming.

"That's it little bitch, shoot all that hot cum out for me. Empty those baby balls so we don't have to worry about them going off again anytime soon. If you're a good little slut, I'm going to give you a treat."

Gonhin's head tipped forward, his mouth opening by reflex. The smell of his cum dripping cock was driving me out of his mind. So I came, right in his mouth and he took it all in like a champ.

Hin looked up at me, his eyes glazed from the brutal mouth fucking he had just gotten. He kept his eyes on me as he reached down and wrapped his hand around his own cock. He hadn't even stroked it a dozen times before he whimpered deep in his throat as a powerful orgasm surged over him. He barely had time to get his hand under his throbbing cockhead before small bursts of jizz jetted from his piss slit. So hot.

"You nutting again babe?" I asked, looking down at him. Hin nodded looking embarrassed.

"Well guess this is what we are now."