Chapter 11

"What are you doing?" Rose asks her husband with a childish pout when he pulls her Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream away from her. "Nik, give it back" she says in a whining tone as she tries to take her ice cream back when he places it out of her reach, making her glare at him.

He's taking advantage because she couldn't reach because of Junior.

"You can't survive on ice cream alone, Rose" he says with a chastising look.

"I know" Rose says, "It's just really good though" she says as she tries to take the ice cream from him but he merely moves it to his other hand with a stern look. "Nik please" she says with a pout as a means of manipulating him.

"No" he says firmly. She needs to stop eating all of this unhealthy stuff. For the sake of their child. 

"This is the last one for this week, I swear" she tells him, placing a hand on her belly as he narrows his eyes at her.

He narrows his eyes at the gesture because he knows well enough that the gesture is a manipulation tactic on her part but dammit it's working.

He detests that Rose knows exactly which buttons to push in order to get him to do anything but he wouldn't have it any other way. 

"The last time Rose" he says firmly as he hands her the carton and she smiles happily as she nods at this.

He can't help the smile he gives her in response.

He can try being firm with her as much as he likes but he knows that they both know that there is nothing that he could ever deny her.

She'd need ask for the world and he'd deliver it to her feet.

"You want some?" She asks him as she eats a spoonful, moaning at the delicious taste as she does. She holds a spoonful of the ice cream goodness out to him.

"No thank you, love. I've already had my fill of... delicious" he says, eyeing the spoon in something akin to distaste even though she can tell he's being sarcastic by his wording, "food today" he adds. "Ice cream or otherwise" he adds as she pouts at his words.

"You don't have to hate on Ben&Jerry. I get your point" she tells him with a pointed look. 

~Fall on me~

"Oh my god, what the hell is that?" Maze exclaims in disgust when she sees Rose dipping her pickle in peanut butter.

"I call it pickle-peanut power" Rose says with a slight grin as Maze makes a face of clear disgust when she watches Rose eat her weird food combination. "It's really good" she adds with a small smirk as she takes a bite of the peanut butter covered pickle.

"Oh my God really?" Maze asks in disgust, 

"I think it goes without saying that Mikaelson junior is making you eat the most disgusting combinations known to mam" Maze says as she pours herself a mug of vodka before adding her cereal inside