Chapter 9

"Marcellus!" Klaus shouts as he bursts into the compound where one of Marcel's famous daylight ring fight clubs was taking place. The crowd quickly quietens down at the sight of the Original Hybrid.

The man in question turns away from his two fighters in the 'ring' as his smiles drops when he turns to face his angry sire as he bursts into the space like a madman.

"Return my wife to me right this moment and I won't kill too many of your guys as punishment" Klaus says as in warning, even if he felt like killing a few people just to show them who he is and get his point across.

People assume that just because he's a married man now they can just walk all over him but that is not the case. No one will ever walk all over Niklaus Mikaelson. No one.

"Klaus, my sire" Marcel says in a mocking tone of humility as the hybrid glares up at him through narrowed eyes, "you'll be shocked and surprised to know that your beloved wife...is not here" he adds before jumping over the balcony and landing on the ground as his vampires step aside so that he can stand head to head with Klaus as they two of them have a glare-down.

"You may not have her Marcellus but we have all reason to believe that you know exactly where she is" Elijah comments in his cool as cucumber voice as he steps into the room as Marcel's vampires look nervously between the Mikaelsons and Marcel. 

"Do yourself a favour and tell us where she is" he says with a tight smile as he pulls his handkerchief from his breast pocket with an air of superiority.

"Unfortunately I don't know" Marcel shrugs casually, flashing them an easy going, pearly white smile. "But you're more than welcome to look around" he gestures around the large compound grandly.

"Well that is unfortunate" Elijah comments, "Niklaus hold this for me, will you brother?" He says as he hands Klaus his handkerchief before speeding over to two vampires and ripping their hearts from their chests as Marcel stares at him in shock. Clearly he hadn't seen that move coming. Elijah was usually the more level-headed one.

"Stand down!" Marcel says to his vampires when they look just about ready to attack Elijah. He taught them to defend one another and that if someone attacks one of them then they attack them all but the last thing he wants is a bloodbath. Least of all against the Mikaelsons. Klaus' lip tilts slightly at the action Elijah has taken. "We have rules about killing one of our own here" Marcel tells Elijah furiously.

"And I'm sure they are just wonderful" Elijah replies condescendingly, "but I didn't come here to hear about your rules Marcellus so now tell me...where" he starts as he grabs his handkerchief from Klaus and starts to wipe his bloodied hands with it, "is Rosella?" He adds, never breaking eye contact with a furious Marcel. Elijah was undermining his authority in front of his vampires and he won't stand for that.

~Fall on me~

Meanwhile, while all of that had been happening Sophie and he sister are in the Cemetery. "Are we sure that this is the right step to take in getting Monique back?" Sophie questions her sister worriedly as she starts second guessing whether or not this course of action would be the right course to take.

"Of course" Jane-Anne nods, "my daughter needs to live, Sophie...she...she was just a baby" she croaks as Sophie hugs her as comfort, "we need to bring her back" she adds.

"Okay" Sophie says with a nod, "let's do this" she adds, taking her sister's hands into her own as they mumble the magic words.

~Fall on me~

"Little witch" Kol comments as he bursts into Davina's room as she turns to face him. "Whoa!" He screams as she connects him with the wall with her magic. "It's just me, little witch" he says.