China x reader || Kung-fu lessons

This one-shot was requested by @Berry_Cola 

Thank you for reading!

(Here the reader is female)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink blossoms decorated the trees, small and timid, patiently waiting for the hour they'd show their brightness to the light of day. Tall peach trees stood around China's temple. Inside the temple, the red-flagged country was practicing Kung-fu. His moves were firm and elegant at the same time, it looked like he was moved by dragon's essence permeating his muscles. He moved, in fact, like a dragon.

"Damn, I'm late! China will never forgive me!"

Y/N had an appointment with his old friend China, but she was running late. She had spent the past two hours getting ready for the meeting,because she wanted to be as beautiful as she could in order to give a good impression to the older country. Why the struggle? Oh, she secretly had a crush on China.

Pretty tough when your friend is one of the most known and respected countries of the world, and fancies discipline and honor above everything.

"I'm hopeless..."

She whined in her thoughts. She got to China's place and started looking for him, not knowing where to go. After wandering for a while, she found herself standing before the entrance of an enormous,oriental-style-like garden.

And there,

she saw him.

He was surrounded by tiny pink petals that were flying around him, moved by the wind the man created using a stick.

He was shirtless, his red skin covered in sweat, his muscles tensed and softened as he gracefully approached a stuffed puppet and delivered a strong hit right to it.

He was rather handsome.

Y/N felt her neck, bosom and cheeks getting warmer, hot blood flowing right to them. « Oh, no. He's hot » she muttered. In that instant, China disappeared from his spot and appeared right in front of what the had perceived as a potential foe.

«KYAAAAAH! » She screamed, falling to the ground because of the shock.

China,on the other hand, was surprised to see her. He had simply thought she would have alerted one of his maids in order to be received properly, not show in the garden right in the middle of a practice session!

«Are you alright Y/N? » He asked stretching a hand for her to hold.

«I... I think so...?» She shyly answered and got hold of his hand. Then, she realized how close he really was. She felt the strong hand helping her to get up, she felt the air getting hotter and saw the tiny trails of sweat dripping from the country's head to his shoulders, tracing his chest and abdomen.

That was not the right moment to let the feelings kick in. She really felt like her skin was redder than the male's.

«I'm really sorry for scaring you, I didn't expect you to show up like this... Are you alright? »

Oh no, he had noticed her blush.

«Y-Yes! I just got tired because I ran through the place looking for you! » She lied « What were you doing by the way? »

«I was practicing Kung-fu. It really helps me to relax and concentrate. Besides, I was waiting for you and had nothing else to do to pass the time » He answered, making her lower her head in shame. He slightly smiled at her, mentally forgiving her delay.

He found her cute, her gentle manners around him, the way she treated him and the wonderful conversations they had around the table in which he would always teach her something new. What a good friend the Spirits blessed him with!

«Anyway, now that you are here, would you like me to teach you something? »

«You mean... You want to teach me how to fight? » She was a bit concerned but curious like always.

«Exactly! Martial arts are a huge part of my everyday life, I would be more than happy to introduce you to it »

She blushed even more.

After getting properly dressed, she was now learning the bases of Kung-fu. China had always been a wonderful and wise teacher, but this time he was rather strict about poses and all.

«No, that's not how you do it » He asserted, getting behind her to fix her pose and telling her how a fighter properly moves. She didn't hear any of his words as she was concentrated on not showing her mad blush and not staring at his perfectly built body.

«...And that's everything. Come on, try again »

She failed again, as he expected.

«We have a long way to go... » He raised his eyes to the sky, getting to her side to show her his fighting moves. She tried to imitate him as efficiently as she could.

In the middle of a move that involved a kick in the air, she stumbled and fell on his friend/mentor.

"Oh-" She was right upon him, her h/c locks caressing his cheeks and his hands firmly holding the grass under him. He had a weird look on his face.

«Did you just... » He was interrupted by a loud laugh kicking in, he laughed at the top of his lungs actually, really enjoying the clumsiness of the girl atop of him.

With a quick move, he changed positions and was now towering a very, very,very red-cheeked friend of his.

«Don't forget that I'm the man here » He said, giving her a very smug and quite amused look. He found her extremely pretty as she laid under him, her hair spreading across the grass and her arms abandoned along the sides.

«U-uh...C-China...? » She muttered without a clue about what to say.

He just refused to stand up, he locked his gaze with hers and just refused to stand up.

«Nǐ zhēn de hěnpiàoliang, wǒ yīzhí hěn xǐhuān Y/N, dànshì xiànzài wǒquèdìng wǒ xiǎng yào nǐ » (You are really beautiful like this, I've always liked you Y/N, but now I know for sure that I desire you)

She didn't understand a word of what he said, but she surely noticed the blush upon China's face (Which is quite hard to spot for obvious reasons).

He leaned towards her, checking if she was scared or disgusted, but found no signs of resistance. He placed his lips on hers, feeling her arms embracing his shoulders and neck, and sighed in delight as he felt her lips kissing him back.

There were a few dragon statues to decorate the garden, they towered the place in all their mightiness by standing on tall marble pillars.Their jaded gaze was the only spectator of the love between that country and his beloved, a love that blossomed like the most beautiful of all peach flowers.

Author's corner:

This was really fun to write. I put two small references in the chapter, let's see who is gonna spot them both XD