A Look Into Their Future (Finale)

The day of the wedding had arrived. After months and months of planning, they were finally getting married. Denki had woken up earlier then Sero. When he woke up, he looked at the person he was gonna spend the rest of his life with. He was ready to spend the rest of his days in Sero's arms, watching sunsets after a hard day of hero work. He got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee, even though it was roughly 4 o'clock in the morning. He had his coffee, so he decided to kill time by preparing breakfast and watching tv. As soon as he turned it to the news channel, the words "pro heros" and "married" pop up on the screen. He sighed but continued watching, expecting nothing but support and a hint of homophobia. Nothing new. A couple of hours had passed, and Kaminari had heard the bedroom door open, then close. The familiar footsteps of his husband-to-be becomes louder and louder. A tired Sero Hanta, stumbles into the room, but instantly composes himself when he sees Kaminari. Sero smiles at him, and on his way to the kitchen, kisses Kaminari on the forehead. Sero comes out a couple of minutes later with his mug of coffee in hand, and a plate of breakfast in the other. He sits down at the table and begins eating while watching the news. Kaminari then turns the tv off as he goes to sit down with Sero. Kaminari sits down directly across from Sero. They keep locking eyes. "Today's the big day, can you believe it?" Sero said, breaking the very comfortable silence. "Mhm, feels like almost yesterday we were just two stupid classmates fighting against all odds." Kaminari replied. "From today until the end...we'll always be together." Sero said, after brief moment of silence. "Y'know, normally I would be crying right now, but surprisingly, I'm not." Kamianri said. "Internally? I am crying. On the exterior, I'm not. So I have that going for me." Sero said. Kaminari slightly chuckled. "Do you think it's time we start getting ready?" Kaminari asked. Sero looked at his watch and nodded. They both got dressed and headed to the chapel.

At the Chapel, everything was being set up. Food was being prepared, as well as the drinks. Tables and chairs being set up. "Hey you two!!" Said a Very energetic voice, The pair turned to see Mina (or Ashido??) Hagakure running at them. She threw her hands over the both of them. "Big day you two!" She said. "And for you too! You helped planned this while thing, so you can finally catch a break!" Sero said, beaming. After everything was done and set up, the guests had started to arrive. Kirishima and Bakugou were the first, surprisingly. And Unsurprisingly, Midoryia was the last to arrive, which he apologized profusely for. Since he was the #1 hero, it was hard for him to get a day off. Anyways, the wedding was starting. "Here comes the bride" played on the organs, or piano. Sero was waiting there, with the priest. Kaminari suddenly came out, arm intertwined with All Might's, who agreed to walk him down the isle. As they got near the front, All Might went and took a seat, tearfully but quietly congrating him. Weddings always made him a big ol' softie. Kaminari faced Sero, with the biggest smile, and mouthed 'I love you'. Sero mouthed back 'I love you too', and tears started to fill both of their eyes. "Dearly beloved..." the Priest started.

After exchanged vows, and a kiss that sealed their new marriage, they were finally married. At the part of the wedding were everyone sat at their collective tables. Kirishima stood up, as he was the best man, ready to give his speech. "To the manliest men, may your marriage last forever! Just don't forget to talk to the Bakusquad every once and awhile! We would still love you both! Congrats!!" Said a tipsy Kirishima, who had to be pulled back down into his seat by a very sober Bakugou. The rest of the night went smoothly, everyone had a great time!

That night, Sero and Kaminari left for their honeymoon, and had a great time as well.

As the years went on, the two adopted a child, and raised the baby into a fine adult. Sero didn't make it to old age, like he had planned. During a rescue mission, he was killed by being trapped in a burning building. Kaminari mourned for years after that, but he knew he had to move on, it's what Sero would've wanted. Kaminari retired when he did, and when old age finally caught up to him, he passed peacefully in his sleep. He was finally with Sero once more.
______________________________________