Mina finds out.

Well, it was bound to happen, but Kaminari and Sero accidentally came out as a couple. Not to the Bakusquad, but to Mina. Well no, she actually walked in on them being a couple.
Went a little something like this:

Sero was hanging out in Kaminari's dorm. Just showing eachother memes and laughing together.

Sero then kissed Kaminari, which then led to them making out. Both of them forgot to lock the door, which they had to remember to do in case things were getting heated.

"Hey guys, do you have my OH-" Said Mina walking through the door. Before she could finish her sentence, Sero launched tape on her mouth.

"Shhh!" Sero shushed her while locking the door. He was blushing to hard for him to even handle.

"Mina, can you knock first next time, or do you not know how to?" Sero said, sitting her in a chair.

Mina slowly nodded, then darted her eyes between the two.

"Yes we are a couple, not friends with benefits. The reason why we didn't tell people right away because we didn't want them to freak out. We didn't want mainly you to freak out. Cause you do that, alot." Kaminari explained.

Mina gave a 'No I dont!' Face to Kaminari, and 'do i?' Face to sero.

"Anyways, if I take off the tape, will you not fangirl? feel free to ask questions, but chose your words wisely." Sero said.

Mina slowly nodded. Sero gently took off the tape from her mouth. (She didn't get tied to the chair but since she was so shocked she couldn't dare to move her hands up to take off the tape.)

"So, who tops?" Mina said.

"Get out Mina" Sero sighed, face palming.

"Say no more." Mina said, rushing out of the room.

Sero flopped onto Kaminari's bed.

"Well, at least someone knows." Kaminari said, petting Sero's head.

"Yeah I guess so." Sero said looking up at Kaminari.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
______________________________________