Kaminari Gets Away

Kaminari couldn't move, he couldnt move anything. He was trapped. He felt his body go limp, and he realized that he wasn't outside there, he was inside his brain, his thoughts. He looked through the eyes of his body and saw Shinsou coming closer and closer as his controlled body wrapped it's arms around Shinsous neck. "No! NO! This is not right! I should be kissing Sero! Not him!" Kaminari thought. He saw Shinsou pull away and look at his body, looking at him up and down. Shinsou then had a look on his face, Kaminari looked into those tired eyes of his and saw the lust growing.

"OH FUCK NO! SOMEONE! SERO! HELP!! HELLLPP!!" Kaminari thought. Then he heard the words that sent him off his edge. A muffled, yet familiar phrase, one he read in most fanfictions; "Now, strip for me baby."  Shinsou said, lust now fully  taken over. Then Kami's hands moved up to his shirt and started to unbutton it. Kaminari started to freak. He was actually still a virgin, him and Sero didn't get that far yet. He started with his feet, he wanted to get feeling in his feet. He pushed and pushed until he felt a sensation. He could wiggle his toe! Finally! Soon, he pushed himself to have all of his toes wiggling. Next his feet, his legs! He could feel them again! But he still held still as to surprise Shinsou. Next the pushed his torso, he could feel the cold air on his bare chest. (Shinsou had ordered him to strip slowly since that's how he likes it.) Next he was able to regain everything and came back in control with a gasp.

"God damn it! How?!" Shinsou yelled. "Idiots have their secrets, bitch." Said Kaminari, looking  at Shinsou. Just then, Kaminari punched Shinsou. Shinsou fought back obviously. But Kaminari used his quirk without going yea mode. Shinsou was stunned. Kaminari quickly put on his shirt, grabbed his stuff, and bolted out of there. He hid in the bathroom, and quickly buttoned up his shirt. He made a dash back to the dorms. He calmed down once he got in the dorms. He greeted everyone. He refused to say anything about Shinsou, and though people were curious, they thought it was something personal. So they left it alone.

Kaminari changed into something more comfortable, only after taking a shower to forget about what had happen. He couldn't forget, he needed to tell someone to get help. He needed to tell Sero. Sero would understand, he always does. So he went to Sero's room to check up on him and tell him what had happened. It was going to be a long night
______________________________________