Sero's Talk With Mina.

It was a normal Saturday, and Sero had nothing to do, just like Mina, so she requested that he come and hang out with her. Which for Sero, was great, since he needed to talk to someone. He needed to talk to someone about Kaminari. Yup, that Kaminari. The same dude that got his dick almost stuck in between the shower doors. Sero needed to explain himself why he felt his face was gonna melt off when he hung out with Kaminari, and who better to talk to than the Love Queen herself, Mina Ashido.

When Sero sat down on Mina's bed, he let out a huge sigh. "Hey man, you alright?" Mina said with a certain level of concern.

"Its Kaminari. M-more specifically, my... feelings for him..."
Sero looked down at the holes in his socks.

Mina jumped out of surprise and happiness. "YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR KAMINARI?! YES!!" Mina said quite loudly.

"Mina!! Not so loud please!" Sero was bright red but also smiling to the high heavens. He was so relieved that he could finally talk to someone about what has been on his mind, or more specifically who.

"Wait, why do you like him?" Mina said with a wtf look on her face.

"I don't know! I-i just do! Maybe it's something about those eyes of his or maybe his laugh. Or the memes he shows me." Sero explained.

"His memes?" Mina said with a curious look on her face.

"Yeah, his memes. Even though some of them I already saw, I still laugh at them to make him happy." Sero's face was now entirely red, he looked like he was about to yeet himself off the planet.

"Aww~ That's so sweet of you Sero!" Mina saying that sort of gave him the confidence he really needed.

"Anything else about him you like?" Mina said trying to get more info out of him.

"Well maybe his outfits. He has a good fashion sense if you just believe in him. Oh and how he does the hair flip thing! And how he gets scared when we watch horror movies. He just looks...amazing? I don't know Mina, I guess it's everything about him..." Mina looked at him in pure awe.

"Dude, you think he looks amazing whilst scared?" She gave a wtf look again.

"...Sorry, I know that was weird, but he looks like he needs a hero! And I want to be his hero..." Sero looked down at his socks again.

"So can I give you some advice?"

"Yes, please do."

"Drop hints to him about your feelings, maybe even come out to him?"

"Oh that's right! I didn't come out to him yet! That's a great idea Mina!"

"Oh thank you, thank you. And you're welcome. Now is that all you wanted to talk about or are you still gonna hang out with me?"

"I'm gonna go find Kaminari and see if he can hang out, so bye Mina! And thanks for everything!"

With that, Sero left Mina alone in the search for his bro and hopefully soon-to-be-boyfriend.

______________________________________